Thank god I turned the TV back on..

4-3.

WE HAVE OURSELVES A GAME.

Should be 3-3 but I guess being forced into a goalie who's 30 feet out of his crease is a goalie interference only the ref on the other side of the fucking rink can see.

---------- Post added 2011-05-21 at 03:41 AM ----------

THAT WAS A HOOK?

Omg hahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahha

---------- Post added 2011-05-21 at 03:44 AM ----------

How did San Jose ever make it this far?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Elitelevel View Post
    Thornton 17 points in 16 games in the playoffs. Finally he is bringing it when it counts. One of the greatest playmakers of all time.
    I agree. It's nice to see Thornton putting up some points in the playoffs. Marleau has stepped up ever since JR called him gutless too. Heatley needs to do more though.

10+ Year Old Account
    im sure mike gillis will be whining tomorrow about something

Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    im sure mike gillis will be whining tomorrow about something
    It's not as bad as that series
    I remember it all too well

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alltair View Post
    I agree. It's nice to see Thornton putting up some points in the playoffs. Marleau has stepped up ever since JR called him gutless too. Heatley needs to do more though.
    Jumbo has a tendency to disappear, but when he is on man is he on. If he was more consistent in the playoffs he would get a lot more praise that he certainly deserves. He has showed up every time the Sharks desperately needed him to this season. He certainly is the best set up guy in the NHL though and I think there is a fairly sizable gap between him and Datsyuk, Sedin, etc.

---------- Post added 2011-05-21 at 01:36 PM ----------

Stupid start times are stupid. Bettman must have wanted to get the game in pre-rapture to keep tv ratings from dipping lol. Tampa is going to win the next three games in a row.

B's 3 Tampa 0 end of first

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Tampa is going to win the next three games in a row.
    Win 3 games? Or get scored on 3 times?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Damn...where did Tampa go drinking last night? This is one bad hangover

How scared do the sharks get when they start the 3rd period do you think? outscored by 12 so far in three games in the third?

And yes, I'm trying to take a positive out of that crappy game...that was painful to watch.

bruins are really letting me down right now.....

15+ Year Old Account
    This has to be an incredibly deflating loss for the Bruins. Up 3-0 in the first only to lose. Best of 3. I wonder if Smith gets the start next game as he has been pretty damn good in relief the last two games.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    5-3 bolts lawwwlll!

That was almost sickening when the B's were up 3-0.
    red panda red panda red panda!

Morning hockey is a travesty. It's not even noon here on the west coast when these games start.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    Morning hockey is a travesty. It's not even noon here on the west coast when these games start.
    Thats what happens when the Western time zone is far less populated than the Eastern time zone. And also the NHL had to do it early to get it on NBC today before the Preakness.

I feel the same way about the games starting at 8pm over here on the east coast.

It's absolutely infuriating that I can't watch the Lightning play their night games because I have to get up really, really early in the mornings for work.

Those 8pm EST games start at 5pm PST, which exactly great either. Considering a good start time imo, is somewhere around 7pm, 8pm isnt that bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Those 8pm EST games start at 5pm PST, which exactly great either. Considering a good start time imo, is somewhere around 7pm, 8pm isnt that bad.
    Just be glad NBC and VS don't tape delay broadcasts lol like NBC does for the Olympics. Maybe someday hockey will be more important in the eyes of TV networks than horse races although that is incredibly, incredibly doubtful as the Triple Crown races are pure bank for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    Classy of the Sharks fans to copy the green men.
    Yeah cause the guys that do it in Vancouver totally didn't copy it from always sunny. Give me a break.

I think Crosby and Thornton are both top two. I mean Thornton had 96 assists only 5 years ago and Crosby had 84 as a 19 year old in his second season.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganglion View Post
    Yeah cause the guys that do it in Vancouver totally didn't copy it from always sunny. Give me a break.
    This. One of the creator's of the show (Mac) friend first did the whole Greenman thing at an Eagles game and they ended up using it in the show.

As far as the Bruins game today, I don't know what to say. It reminded me of Game 7 against Philly last year. Total disappointment other than the first period. All I know is if that I were Tampa, I'd start Smith the next game. Roli's obviously off his game. All of those goals, except Bergy's shorty, were weak ass shots. I don't know if Boston is just getting too comfortable with their leads or what, but they're really going to need to step it up Monday night.

As much as I'd hate to say it, Tampa in 6. Please prove me wrong Boston.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    As much as I'd hate to say it, Tampa in 6. Please prove me wrong Boston.
    I predict an obnoxiously strong regular season by the Bruins next year tbh.
    red panda red panda red panda!