Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    SJ had only themselves to blame for it though Fuckers had one job! All they needed to do was win one more game!!
    I know.. The feeling of watching the games and go 3-0, 3-1, 3-2, 3-3, 3-4..

- - - Updated - - -

Tonights Predictions:

Toronto Maple Leafs - Montreal Canadiens 1-4 (sorry toronto fans)
    Boston Bruins - Philadelphia Flyers 2-1
    Calgary Flames - Vancouver Canucks 2-3 or 3-2 (This could go either way)
    Los Angeles Kings - San Jose Sharks 5-3 ( ;_; )

10+ Year Old Account
    Moments away!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what to think of the Sharks, I'm not a big fan of their goaltenders, or their blueline, hopefully Burns transitions back to defense and has an impact, getting Vlasic back healthy will help too. Hertl hopefully stays healthy he was fun to watch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I don't know what to think of the Sharks, I'm not a big fan of their goaltenders, or their blueline, hopefully Burns transitions back to defense and has an impact, getting Vlasic back healthy will help too. Hertl hopefully stays healthy he was fun to watch.
    I hope so too. My only BOLD prediction for the season will be "If Hertl stays healthy through this season he will end up in the top10 for most points."

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I know.. The feeling of watching the games and go 3-0, 3-1, 3-2, 3-3, 3-4..

- - - Updated - - -

Tonights Predictions:

Toronto Maple Leafs - Montreal Canadiens 1-4 (sorry toronto fans)
    Boston Bruins - Philadelphia Flyers 2-1
    Calgary Flames - Vancouver Canucks 2-3 or 3-2 (This could go either way)
    Los Angeles Kings - San Jose Sharks 5-3 ( ;_; )
    I think
    3-1 Montreal over Toronto.
    4-0 Bruins over Flyers
    2-0 Canucks over Flames (break their 5 season opener losses in a row or is it 4?)
    3-0 Kings over Sharks

Excited to watch some hockey finallyyy. Going to be weird watching the Canucks without Kesler or Luongo. I think this new coach will work well with them though, the big question mark is gonna be the Sedins and Vrbata working together.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can't even tell if people are cheering, the music at the ACC is so effing loud.

The ref cam reminds me of the ref cam they used to have in this MMA organization called PRIDE FC, pretty cool addition.

Deleted
    My internet died on me!!! Is this for real? God damnit!!

Anyone think the oilers will be out of the bottom 5 this year? They've gotten some nice additions in the off-season but I don't think it'll be enough of an improvement to get out of the bottom 5. I really hope that Yaks and Leo have a great year this year.

Deleted
    Lol, Internet came to life and the first thing that happens is a goal for MTL

Quote Originally Posted by Kleeborp View Post
    Anyone think the oilers will be out of the bottom 5 this year? They've gotten some nice additions in the off-season but I don't think it'll be enough of an improvement to get out of the bottom 5. I really hope that Yaks and Leo have a great year this year.
    As an Oilers fan I'd be lying if I said I have any hope of that happening. I just wish they put Nurse and Leon into a development path instead of throwing two more promising teenage prospects in with the wolves again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no qualms about where Winnipeg will finish this year. In order for Winnipeg to make the playoffs, it will require not one, but two miracles. Pavs giving league average goaltending is one, and every team not named the Blackhawks and Blues completely falling apart.

I am a Habs fan first, and Jets fan second. Only a Jets fan because they are the main attraction in the city I live in.

10+ Year Old Account
    We tied 1-1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Masqerader View Post
    We tied 1-1
    Great goal Fun for Kuzon to get a point in his debut

That was 100% offside. Buuuut a tie game is a tie game. The shoddy officiating resumes where it left off!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man, I go to walk the dog and Montreal scores a goal. Just as I sit down, Kozun helps score the tying goal. The kid has impressed in the preseason so I hope he keeps it up. He can't throw hits well, but his speed and skill should make up for that.

Also, I am a Rogers wireless customer so I am trying out the GameCentre Live and it's actually pretty sweet. It piggy backs off the NHL website, however the multicam is actually pretty awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    That was 100% offside. Buuuut a tie game is a tie game. The shoddy officiating resumes where it left off!
    They are still negotiating with the Refs. I wonder if that will have any influence on what is and what isn't called. Just to prove a point by the Refs.

10+ Year Old Account
    2-1 wooo PPg

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man Percy, already prepping his name for the Calder list :P

Deleted
    Wow.. MTL caught sleeping on that second goal