10+ Year Old Account
    Lightning are on a 7 game tear. For the first time this season I think they're starting to look like the team that went to the final last year.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man McDavid is so much better than Eichel in this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Subban made a nice play today, falling on his face and giving up a breakaway goal.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good thing were playin our wa out of a good draft pik!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Not like it matters, since your dumbass neighbours in Edmonton fucked over the draft lottery by sucking dick.

lol as long as the other toilet bowl teams pick up their play, it'll work out fine. I'd hate for them to actually tank on purpose, that'd be terrible for the fans. We've already got a shit ton of picks for this year and even finishing 5th last (likely) gives us an 8% chance for first overall, increasing for each the 2nd and 3rd overall lotteries too assuming we don't win.

I'm going to get drunk as fuck if we somehow manage to pickup Puljuljarvi.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    lol as long as the other toilet bowl teams pick up their play, it'll work out fine. I'd hate for them to actually tank on purpose, that'd be terrible for the fans. We've already got a shit ton of picks for this year and even finishing 5th last (likely) gives us an 8% chance for first overall, increasing for each the 2nd and 3rd overall lotteries too assuming we don't win.

I'm going to get drunk as fuck if we somehow manage to pickup Puljuljarvi.
    I'd hate to be the radio broadcasters pronouncing that name.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be ecstatic with any 1 of the top 3 guys tbh. Matthews obviously would be sweet because he's a helluva player already but it'd be a bit unfortunate since we're pretty stacked at Center for the future. Organizationally we could use either Finn more since we are lacking severely on the wing outside of Johnny Hockey. The draft thins out a bit after the 2 Finnish guys and we'd really be missing out if we didn't pick there. Dubios and Nylander are interesting prospects but I'd way rather have Pulju or Laine obviously.

10+ Year Old Account
    I pronounce both their names the same way Craig Button does. Him and Bobby Mac know far too much about the juniors. But I guess it speaks to how seriously they take their jobs.

I'd be ecstatic with any 1 of the top 3 guys tbh. Matthews obviously would be sweet because he's a helluva player already but it'd be a bit unfortunate since we're pretty stacked at Center for the future. Organizationally we could use either Finn more since we are lacking severely on the wing outside of Johnny Hockey. The draft thins out a bit after the 2 Finnish guys and we'd really be missing out if we didn't pick there. Dubios and Nylander are interesting prospects but I'd way rather have Pulju or Laine obviously.
    Any big scoring right winger would be legit as fuck right now. So yeah Matthews or Puljujarvi are definitely what I want to see, more excited for Puljujarvi because of his absolutely legendary WJC performance and at 17 he's still growing, plus his Liiga experience.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hope PK is ok, couldn't even tell what happened at full speed

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Hope PK is ok, couldn't even tell what happened at full speed
    http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/p...-scary-injury/
    After comprehensive testing, Montreal Canadiens defenceman P.K. Subban was released from the Montreal General Hospital late Thursday night, the club announced.

He suffered a non-serious neck injury.
    Probably tweaked a muscle or something, obviously it hurt like a motherfucker and I am not surprised lol. Any kind of sudden neck injury is going to hurt and be scary as shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its always scary when they get the stretcher out there, but he was flailing around so you knew it wasn't as bad as all that, thankfully.

Not like the NFL injury last year where Lockette tore pretty much all the muscles and tendons in his neck and wouldn't have survived without the neck-stabilizing stretcher.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the most messed up things is the neck can take so much punishment yet a little bump could do it in. They explained it on TH2N that you usually brace for a hit and take away some of the impact. It's when you're not expecting it that a little hit can hurt the most.

Preds with 4 hatties in the same season for the first time ever. Two 25+ goal scorers on the team since 07-08. Guys have been playing pretty well ( outside of 10 seconds in Calagary and the first period in Vancouver) so hopefully it keeps rolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nasty back-to-back scheduling of Blackhawks followed by Stars is half done. Brown and Toffoli snap their goalless streaks and Quick sets the shutout record for Americans. Woohoo.

- - - Updated - - -

Kings make their case for best in the west with 5 goal beatdowns of Chicago and Dallas.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think we are starting to see what the future holds for the Leafs, in fairly short order as well. Nylander is starting to look like a good pick, and amazingly our defense has not been a horrible joke for much of the season. That game against Detroit was tight and showing up Tampa last night was pretty interesting. Soshnikov has been an interesting acquisition, as has Hyman. Good to see the youth movement coming on fairly well, but I have no allusions that the Leafs turn it around in one season.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have to believe that Mark Hunter is being told to look for Centers and D-men. Or at least players with potential.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    I would have to believe that Mark Hunter is being told to look for Centers and D-men. Or at least players with potential.
    Still need a starting goalie. Bernier has gotten a lot of shit lately despite the fact that they have had some pretty bad defense in front of him for most of the season, but he has had some good games the last few months, even in losses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet another nail-biter between the Kings and Rangers, headed to OT.

- - - Updated - - -

Kopitar likes playing the Rangers.