10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    4, 1 was 2 penalties at once, and 1 was a 10 minute game misconduct to be followed by a suspension for an undetermined amount of time.
    Turned out to be looking at the wrong box score. >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    that was a bad game all around... love what eager did though.. seems like Mike Gillis whining is carrying over.

10+ Year Old Account
    they didn't have a problem with a chick flashing Eager at the box. than again, neither did i.
    You can see in the video security coming after her, she'll probably get a huge fine tbh.

they didn't have a problem with a chick flashing Eager at the box. than again, neither did i.
    Im pretty sure they took their time trying to catch her >.>

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kofisan View Post
    Im pretty sure they took their time trying to catch her >.>
    i would be moving as slowly as possible. i mean, you wouldnt want her to see you moving for your cameras right?

It's nice how random boob brings everyone together and ends the arguing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuukkatime View Post
    It could end all of the worlds troubles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Theres alot of image macros i could put here that would fit perfectly. Sadly though they are all likely to get me banned.

edit: Nevermind, i always forget that encyclopedia dramatica got shut down......RIP ED
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

15+ Year Old Account
    the power of tits over men...

eager played pretty bush, and his 7-3 chirping at luongo was just the icing on the cake. what a joke lol

he singlehandedly gave canucks the game, but hey, we'll take it

So when Bergeron comes back for the Bruins who do they send down? I'd like to see Seguin stay, but he hasn't had the warmest welcoming in Boston until now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alltair View Post
    So when Bergeron comes back for the Bruins who do they send down? I'd like to see Seguin stay, but he hasn't had the warmest welcoming in Boston until now.
    given his currnet level of play he stays.

Thornton only played 4 minutes, so I'm thinking if Bergeron does come back, they keep Seguin in third line, drop Thornton, have Bergeron go to 2nd line, and move peverly down to 4th.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh hes staying. Boston Fans have the IQs and attention spans of flies, you can say anything bad about Boston fans in general I will not argue. We have the loudest, drunkest, most uninformed bunch of goons for fans, and it only gets worse the better the bruins do. He is a god in their eyes now. Besides Julien would be insane to sit him. Thornton will sit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ketzil View Post
    Oh hes staying. Boston Fans have the IQs and attention spans of flies, you can say anything bad about Boston fans in general I will not argue. We have the loudest, drunkest, most uninformed bunch of goons for fans, and it only gets worse the better the bruins do. He is a god in their eyes now. Besides Julien would be insane to sit him. Thornton will sit.
    i love how brutally honest you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    i love how brutally honest you are.
    Well its true. I mean how many inbred retards can the garden fit? I went to an Islanders game this year with a few friends. The whole time there was one moron behind us saying how they should trade Tim Thomas before the post season......and in front we have some idiot yelling SHOOT THE FUCKIN PUCK every 3 seconds. Its just shit. They give the real fans a bad rep.

Sounds like some Flyers fans I know haha. It's always a blast to watch with them at the bar, but man one moment a player is their hero the next he down right sucks. I wouldn't mind Thornton sitting because I don't like having to hear about two different Thorntons in the same playoffs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well its true. I mean how many inbred retards can the garden fit? I went to an Islanders game this year with a few friends. The whole time there was one moron behind us saying how they should trade Tim Thomas before the post season......and in front we have some idiot yelling SHOOT THE FUCKIN PUCK every 3 seconds. Its just shit. They give the real fans a bad rep.
    well. theres a bunch of redneck red wings fans. we can send some of them to boston, and you can tell the bad fans to wear antlers, god knows rednecks love to hunt. especially in michigan. deer season is a state holiday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like some Flyers fans I know haha. It's always a blast to watch with them at the bar, but man one moment a player is their hero the next he down right sucks. I wouldn't mind Thornton sitting because I don't like having to hear about two different Thorntons in the same playoffs.
    Yeah i love Thorny but the guys skill set isn't needed this time of year.

---------- Post added 2011-05-19 at 12:41 AM ----------

well. theres a bunch of redneck red wings fans. we can send some of them to boston, and you can tell the bad fans to wear antlers, god knows rednecks love to hunt. especially in michigan. deer season is a state holiday.
    I've heard your stadium is like in the suburban area of detroit....people can't be too bad there.

Go to an Avs game. You'll walk into the Denver Airport where they make staff members dress up like cowboys. By the time you get to the Pepsi Center you'll be tired of it. Although the crowd in there is actually pretty diverse it just hasn't been the same since they were actually good.