Oscar worthy performance right there.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I'm saying is Blackhawks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lcarnegie View Post
    - delay of game? they never ever call that. especially in the playoffs. heck the canucks cheated in the faceoff circle and didn't get called. it never gets called
    did u even watch the game?>

torres was called for interferance. bieska had the puck. problem solved

i've seen the refs call for the ice crew a ton over the years. doesn't matter to me at all.

anything else?
    The whole point of the icing/offensive face-off play is too take advantage of the tired bodies. That's why it's in there. It's a rule. You call out the ice crew if the puck gets deflected, goalie catches it etc. NOT when it's iced.
    I remember it all too well

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    did u even watch the game?>
    depends what delay of game you're talking about. it was late last night he obviously meant the puck of the glass moment. well there was no evidence it did that's why the no call.

I refuse to blame the refs over petty stuff like the ice crew having to come out. give me a break and accept the loss like a man

Canucks fans are upset that they are about to get beaten for the third straight year in the first round by the Blackhawks. That's all this is. Their team was up 3-0 and then they lost their minds and the blackhawks realized that and will/have capitalized on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Davisdoesdallas View Post
    Canucks fans are upset that they are about to get beaten for the third straight year in the first round by the Blackhawks. That's all this is. Their team was up 3-0 and then they lost their minds and the blackhawks realized that and will/have capitalized on it.
    Hardly.

If it's meant to be, it's meant to be.

---------- Post added 2011-04-25 at 04:30 PM ----------

depends what delay of game you're talking about. it was late last night he obviously meant the puck of the glass moment. well there was no evidence it did that's why the no call.

I refuse to blame the refs over petty stuff like the ice crew having to come out. give me a break and accept the loss like a man
    How's that petty? Tired 4th line up against the fresh top line. That's the point of the icing rule. It's to penalize the team that ices it.

---------- Post added 2011-04-25 at 04:32 PM ----------

- delay of game? they never ever call that. especially in the playoffs. heck the canucks cheated in the faceoff circle and didn't get called. it never gets called
    Next time watch Patrick Sharp before a faceoff. He's about a foot in the faceoff circle before the puck is dropped. Hank actually called him out on that.
    Last edited by Xevan; 2011-04-25 at 04:33 PM.
    I remember it all too well

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    Torres left his feet to deliver a head shot and it was very clear what he intended.
    I think you may be confused and have switched those around. Torres never left his feet at any time while delivering his check to Seabrook. Bickell leaped into the hit on Bieska. Here is some video evidence to cancel out your homerness:

Bickell on Bieska. Pause at :15. You can clearly see him leap into the hit with both skates off the ice before, during, and after contact.

Torres hit on Seabrook. Skates are on the ice before and during contact, come off the ice as Torres is falling to the ice. He never left the ice in the process of making the hit, nor did he launch himself.

It may be tough for you to understand as a blind Chicago fan, but what Bickell did is a penalty.

For reference, I understand what should be a penalty for this type of hit. Here is one from Kronwall for the Red Wings from a few years back that wasn't called but absolutely should have.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blighttusk View Post
    Alright I hear what your saying, was just the first smart ass remark that came to mind. If it makes you feel better then bash on the fact that Pittsburgh has one of the highest rates of depression in the U.S.A. Doesn't hurt my feelings any.
    No wonder Crosby is crying all the time hes depressed makes sense. And here I just thought he was a crybaby all this time but hes actuallly got a legitimate excuse.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post

How's that petty? Tired 4th line up against the fresh top line. That's the point of the icing rule. It's to penalize the team that ices it.
    Yes that is true, however, this time it was within the rules. In overtime, there is a mandatory ice repair time out at the first whistle after the 10:00 minute mark. It just so happened that that whistle coincided with what could have been a crucial icing by the Hawks. That wasn't a situation where the refs were trying to dick over the Canucks, it was basically a free timeout each team gets at that point in overtime. Just happened to be at a more beneficial time for the Hawks than Vancouver.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Quote Originally Posted by Endler89 View Post
    No wonder Crosby is crying all the time hes depressed makes sense. And here I just thought he was a crybaby all this time but hes actuallly got a legitimate excuse.
    Cole Harbour is one of the worst areas in HRM too.
    red panda red panda red panda!

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    I think you may be confused and have switched those around. Torres never left his feet at any time while delivering his check to Seabrook. Bickell leaped into the hit on Bieska. Here is some video evidence to cancel out your homerness:

Bickell on Bieska. Pause at :15. You can clearly see him leap into the hit with both skates off the ice before, during, and after contact.

Torres hit on Seabrook. Skates are on the ice before and during contact, come off the ice as Torres is falling to the ice. He never left the ice in the process of making the hit, nor did he launch himself.

It may be tough for you to understand as a blind Chicago fan, but what Bickell did is a penalty.

For reference, I understand what should be a penalty for this type of hit. Here is one from Kronwall for the Red Wings from a few years back that wasn't called but absolutely should have.

except seabrook hadnt even touched the puck yet ffs.

Yeah pause that, Bickell leaves his feet AFTER the hit, not before.
    Last edited by Plaguies; 2011-04-25 at 09:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lawlpoo View Post
    IF YOU CAN'T COMPETE IN ARENAS YOU AREN'T GOING TO BE ABLE TO COMPETE IN RATED BGS!! LEARN TO PLAY!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Lidstrom gets Nominated for the Lidstrom TRophy (Again). but seriously, was anyone suprised that he made it? the dude is a stud.

10+ Year Old Account
    Norris will come down to Weber or Lidstrom, Chara is only there because they need 3 nominees.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Norris will come down to Weber or Lidstrom, Chara is only there because they need 3 nominees.
    Norris? i thought it was the Lidstrom trophy!

Lidstrom is there because of his name. Visnovsky was snubbed big time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitelevel View Post
    Lidstrom is there because of his name. Visnovsky was snubbed big time.
    Visnovsky isn't that great defensively, and LOL at the rest of your comment.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    Visnovsky isn't that great defensively, and LOL at the rest of your comment.
    Visnovsky>Lidstrom this season. He outscored him and had a way better plus minus. Lidstrom was a -1 hardly the best D man in the league this season.

agreed, it's an absolute shame Lubo wasn't nominated and Chara was.