Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vazar-da-priest View Post
    considering the lore behind star wars, sith have always been more powerfull. and are able to use more abilities than jedi (force choke and force lightning)..
    False.

Beings of incredible power have been found on both sides of the force. There is no written rule saying that sith are more powerfull than Jedi.
    Also Jedi also have the power of lightning and force choke (plo koon and mace windu use them for instance) but don't because of the agression it implies.

From a gameplay point of view, I'm sure they will be very well balanced.

I would say certain sith lords are more powerful than most jedi, but as a whole, the jedi usually come out ahead. If you're gonna compare Darth Bane to an average jedi knight for example, the sith will look way more powerful as Darth Bane hand the jedi his face on a platter.

Darth Bane vs someone like Yoda on the other hand, that is a more even fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    False.

Beings of incredible power have been found on both sides of the force. There is no written rule saying that sith are more powerfull than Jedi.
    Also Jedi also have the power of lightning and force choke (plo koon and mace windu use them for instance) but don't because of the agression it implies.

From a gameplay point of view, I'm sure they will be very well balanced.
    I want to strangle you right now, I really do.

FORCE LIGHTNING IS A SITH TRAINED ABILITY. Force Lighting tears at the force, harming it and causing pain, Jedi are not trained to use it, and it is an EVIL action, Jedi would not allow someone to use Force Lightning.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    I want to strangle you right now, I really do.

FORCE LIGHTNING IS A SITH TRAINED ABILITY. Force Lighting tears at the force, harming it and causing pain, Jedi are not trained to use it, and it is an EVIL action, Jedi would not allow someone to use Force Lightning.
    On the contrary, there are sources of the Jedi using it as well.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post
    Mace had the upper hand before anakin walked in the room. The way he killed 2 JEDI COUNCIL MEMBERS(they are supposed to be the most powerful jedi in the world) in seconds just seem like terrible directing from george lucas to me.
    Wait, when/where did this happen?

Deleted
    Death ray of the dead death of the sith death: Do 100x2 damage of blabla whatever. Sith hability.

Beacon of the force of the good guys: Do 100x2 damage of blabla whatever. Jedi hability.

Now, go mad at me if I'm not saying the truth.