How will you be gemming in 4.1 as disc?

I'm currently stacking as much mastery as I can since i'm doing heroics and well i'm shamefully mostly a bubble bot but that will not be possible in 4.1, well not on a mass scale anyways so will it be more advantageous to itemize for haste?

Deleted
    i guess im staying with mastery since Divine Aegis is affected by it aswell

15+ Year Old Account
    The 15 second duration doesn't really change that much. There isn't really a lot of times where I can throw up over 15 shields
    to prevent damage I know is coming within that time frame for sure. Either because of time constraints between spikes or
    because the damage isn't fully predictable and may lead to "overheal" (overshield?).

The other times I'd use it is for tanks where it will almost certainly be used up in 15 seconds anyway or to save someone's life,
    something 15 seconds is plenty enough for.

15 seconds should be enough in most situations, though i thought they reverted the PW:S duration nerf? seems im behind on info
    i myself would still continue with my current gemming for disc. but as i only raid 10 man, thats already different from 25 mans

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't shield if the shield is not used, so I'm gonna stick with the same gemming. I'm not using 8k mana shields if they're not really needed.

You never shield people unless they are about to take damage or there is just nothing else you can do and have to move. So the 15 secs - while a little annoying, are not that big a problem. Things stay the way they are, apart from the fact that you cant preshield+dring the first Valiona-Blackout anymore ;(