Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Leap of Faith is going to get me gkicked.

My priest is my new main just because trolling with this spell is so much fun.
    Already guild tank hates me. He charges in, not so fast. See someone casting, I don't think so.

What are some fun stories of how you have messed with people with this spell.

I killed one of the guild tanks by spamming it when the nightmare thing starts in Deadmines. Dropped her in the lava.

I have used it a few times to save people but that's not nearly as fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Amiright View Post
    My priest is my new main just because trolling with this spell is so much fun.
    Already guild tank hates me. He charges in, not so fast. See someone casting, I don't think so.

What are some fun stories of how you have messed with people with this spell.

I killed one of the guild tanks by spamming it when the nightmare thing starts in Deadmines. Dropped her in the lava.

I have used it a few times to save people but that's not nearly as fun.
    You should be kicked right now. This spell is srs bsns.

Then you might deserve it. It's a powerful spell, meant for preventing people from horrible death, and not random trolling.
    Yeah i do enjoy doing it on my priest aswell, but not to the point where people get annoyed about it

10+ Year Old Account
    You shouldnt abuse it too much. If you did I would kick you too =p I dont care if you are a nice person but if you are jsut messing with the tanks/DPS/healers in the raid all the time, that aint good and I understand that the tank hates you.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siton View Post
    You should be kicked right now. This spell is srs bsns.
    Fo sho. /gkick

Quote Originally Posted by Siton View Post
    This spell is srs bsns.
    agreed

its only sposed to be used wen the grp is wiping
    and the hunter pops Feign Death
    and you lifegrip him out of FD to share in the repair bill

Quote Originally Posted by Musra View Post
    You shouldnt abuse it too much. If you did I would kick you too =p I dont care if you are a nice person but if you are jsut messing with the tanks/DPS/healers in the raid all the time, that aint good and I understand that the tank hates you.
    I only do it on farm content and heriocs, nothing serious. No one really gets mad, but 1 person and its pretty hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by reverendball View Post
    agreed

This 100% is the correct use of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiright View Post
    I only do it on farm content and heriocs, nothing serious. No one really gets mad, but 1 person and its pretty hilarious.
    Still its raid and focus is needed to bring the bosses down even if its farmcontent. Just lighten up with it and dont spam it every chance you get! As a result, /gkick
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted
    I love to Life Grip, but i'm careful not to be annoying about it.

Everybody in my guild knows that if they use Sprint/Rocket Boots/Heroic Leap etc to get in front of me while we are walking somewhere, they are getting Life Gripped back

lol im leveling a priest for this very reason right now...

Serious Applications: Pulling the aggroed Player on Chimaeron last phase for a couple of extra seconds. Pulling players out of Valionas Breath. Saving players from the elevator Boss, and many more.

Apart from that: Trying to kill players buy pulling them to ledges and buffing speed shields. Trying to confuse tanks. Trying to pull Players into mechanics that will kill them on boring trash pulls. Stuff like that. Yeah, we enjoy our 10 man.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsjb View Post
    Everybody in my guild knows that if they use Sprint/Rocket Boots/Heroic Leap etc to get in front of me while we are walking somewhere, they are getting Life Gripped back
    This. I actually start to get out of line of sight of our priests while I sprint or rocket belt after a wipe on any of my chars. I know them and they do this sort of stuff all the time.

agreed

Not if we're the ones using Mass Rez on you :P

Deleted
    I use it to make sure rogues / hunter / NE MT dies on bosses. I'm the GM and RL, I can do shit like that.

I levitate and run off the cliff in AB and invite people to join me. Usually without their consent.
    Friend of mine uses it in BWD (I think) at some elevator, never been there so not sure what's going on. Or maybe she levitates people? Whatever the case, there's something about an elevator followed by a lot of bitching.

It's the better version of using Misdirect on the healer. Ahhh... good times to be had by all
    Dindin - 85 Druid Boomkin/Resto - Demon Soul (H)
    Dinden - 84 Druid Feral/Feral - Demon Soul (H)
    Markeded - 85 Hunter - Doomhammer (A)
    Eggboi - 83 Paladin - Doomhammer (A)

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    agreed

best use of life grip.. EVER!

my fave thing about my preist is using mind control on the mobs in vortex pinnacle.. there are certain places you can jump them to their death and they just dont come back.. it never gets old =)

Deleted
    At Vanessa VanCleef's final phase where she blow herself up, I tend to use Guardian Spirit on myself, stand on top of her, and Leap of Faith any unsuspected target to her, and boom. Golly fun!

Lifegrip the Tank to the Lightwell. Rest assured, the rest of the raid will follow

Deleted
    Leap of Faith is a good spell if you use it right.