Deleted

Unhappy hc 4 winds need help

Hi there we are trying 4 winds hc now after downing 6/13hc but seem to come to a point were i am runing out of ideas the other 2 platfoms are fine its just wind boss . WE have me resto druid disc prist and ret paldin the shild is up for about 3 sec NO more but the dmg is crazy (ALL HOTS UP }dealing like 20k to 30k a sec then the wind blast stright away and sometimes not have no time to heal anyone up just hots and people die due not been heal up they are on about 30k ish this is the frist shield up after that i swich to frost platfom help healing then back poping tree trying to get both ret and me and prist back up befor shield again but i dont seem to have time heal back up the now i am no noob i would think i am not a bad healer but i feel like i am doing something wong i feel like i am leting the team down pls can u help

1. My q am i the right healer for that platfom RESTO DRUID or we have HOLE PALDIN and SHAMMY pls give reson y as i think this could help

2. Or i doing something wong

3. what we runing with

tank paldin
    tank .driud
    dps dk blood/tank kiteing ads
    dps .prist
    dps .paldin
    dps .mage
    dps .hunter
    healer .resto druid
    healer .shammy
    healer .hole paldin

ps sorry any spelling hope u can help

your problem is the shield is lasting too long. I mainly do this on 25 man but I can say that I did do it once on 10 man and its definately harder on 10 man. I am on wind ( ret pally ) with i think it was a frost mage. Basically he saves his deep freeze i make sure i have wings ready and we use them when the shield pops and it never lasts more than 2 seconds. The shield is meant to break that fast its not a healer problem the damage isnt meant to be able to be healed through its meant to be broken before it wipes the platform.

also you dont have to immediately heal people up after that becasue as you said he does wind blast and there is no damage on the raid on the wind platform during this.

---------- Post added 2011-04-14 at 02:36 PM ----------

i just reread what you have there and it misread what you wrote, you want 2 dps and 1 healer there not 2 healers and 1 dps

i suggest the disc priest
    Last edited by Butosai; 2011-04-14 at 02:37 PM.
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.