Trinket Question

Hey guys I have a quick question..

I recently just purchased all the cards for Darkmoon Card: Earthquake to sell it..my question is, I currently have Impetuous Query (reg version) equipped and I am trying to get raid ready - should I just equip Earthquake and not try to grind out a heroic trinket like Leaden's Despair? BTW My other trinket is Figurine - Earth Guardian (+427 stam)

Here's a link to my armory..

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A3voc/simple

TBH DMC:E is a PoS. Get the TB trinket and I see you have mining, I'd suggest dropping it for alch and getting that trinket as well. Also dunno if your working towards it but try to get the crafted belt made, solid upgrade right there.

Avoid Earthquake like a plague of nasty cockroaches who wish to infect you with every disease ever known to mankind. RUN AWAY LITTLE GIRL!

Your best starting points is, as others have said, the Mirror of Broken Images from Tol Barad.

Personally, dropping one prof for another JUST for a trinket you will replace when you get into raiding, isn't worth it (see: Dropping Mining for Alch). Not everyone needs to min/max professions to get done what they want to do.

Get ahold of Leaden Despair from Heroic Stonecore, on the last boss. Great trinket to pair with the Mirror until you get a Symbiotic Worm off of Magmaw.

And yes, Earthquake blows. I regret having bought mine when I did. I used it's use effect maybe twice. The Mirror I use pretty much on CD unless the boss does no spell damage.

Awesome, thanks for the responses!