Thread: ''Nerd''

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    It generally means 'I'm really mad at you right now and I'm going to call you a term that became really popular to call people who played computer games in the 90s while also playing a computer game conceptualized in the 90s.'

Basically.
    youre the man

Quote Originally Posted by rewn View Post
    I've found nerd is just a quick comeback for people when they get butthurt after getting beat. Because obviously if you can beat them then you must be a nerd who plays 24/7 because thats the only way to beat their awesome skills.
    my words.

i get this very often, when i pwn people in LoL.
    LOL nerd get some fresh air and maybe some sun instead of playing all day long drinking only cola, and eating nothing but chips!

as some wise man said,

Everyone worse then you at a game, is clearly a "noob"
    Everyone better then you at a game, is clearly "Hackers" or "nerds"
    YOU, are a perfectly balanced boy/girl just playing a game for fun and giggles while being somewhat good at it.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Malkhor View Post
    Gamers who are still in the closet like to act like they are not nerdy, so they overcompensate. It's just like gay men trying to overcompensate by really obviously hitting on women.
    Or "straight" guys being extremely homophobic?

I for one embrace my inner nerd. I only play 2 hours on average of games a night but I'm still super geeky.

I look at is this way: I'd rather have 9 girls laugh at me for being nerdy but find the 1 that is just as nerdy as I am.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dont be bothered bro's and brodetts. Hater gunna hate!! No matter what you do, haters gunna hate. Cuz all they do is sip on their Hatorade.