Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Multiplayer or singleplayer?
    Vindictus is a decent f2p action mmo. Id suggest giving it a try

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    Well honestly, I was looking for something RPGish that didn't involve scheduled playing times.

I was able to play Diablo 2 back in the day and just go nuts on getting Runewords and whatnot and that was very fun fro me. Wow was a new concept for me. The whole idea of actually "raiding" and teamwork were alien for the most part.

I love it, but I don't have time for it anymore, so I was hoping for something similar to either Wo or Diablo but designed for the more casual player

Sounds like you should just wait for guild wars 2 then. id go into detail, but there are plenty of other useful threads in this forum that have videos of it and and detailed info. you should check it out if you havent heard of it, its actually a REAL dynamic MMO. things wont feel so grindish. After seeing some of the Q&A's and interviews about the game I see that they really want to create this full fledged, immerse, world that can revolve around your actions and spark certain events than spark even more events based on small details. Not only that, but they already announced that it wont have raiding, the most members you will have for group content (pve wise) is 5 man dungeons. as you can see, theres no real scheduled event, theres always something going on around you and apparantly the dungeons are going to be jaw dropping in terms of all aspects.
    PM me with any questions/concerns you may have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Multiplayer or singleplayer?
    Vindictus is a decent f2p action mmo. Id suggest giving it a try
    i hate the fact that vindictus isn't out in Europe yet, it looks pretty sweet

Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    i hate the fact that vindictus isn't out in Europe yet, it looks pretty sweet
    Its decent has far has ftp's go but the enjoyment doesnt last long because all you do is dungeon grind