Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Wait till just after a shadow nova to push Halfus below 50%, this will reduce the amount of bubbles/trinkets you need greatly.

Deleted
    We have done this the past 5 weeks in our alt runs without a mage since the mage swtiched alt.

We have used 3 tactics which all worked out.

1. Bubble/Bop rotation
    2. Reduced stun duration meta gem
    3. Hunter pet

I would suggest whichever of those that you have the easiest available.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kalo View Post
    free action potion and living action potion.
    they unfortunately got nerfed within a week of the first downing of heroic halfus so they don't work above level 80 or sumthing

We've downed him last week without a mage, its doable but not so enjoyable as usual.
    We also have our Hunter who's playing with his Gorillapet for the Interrupt. But pirmarly it's our Fury who's interrupting Halfus after the third roar. Sometimes it happens that he isnt able to interrupt it, so it's good to have a backup.. but ugh, 10mans say hi -.-
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshowl View Post
    Assuming you're Horde, nothing I can think of. If you're alliance have an interrupting human class racial out of it, and interrupt.
    An orc with the stun reduction meta gem can interrupt every one of them.

Our blood dk does it. No idea how, but someone else might be able to tell you that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenerena View Post
    Our blood dk does it. No idea how, but someone else might be able to tell you that.
    Is (s)he an orc?

They take 15% less stunduration which allows them to interrupt.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkforCalde View Post
    No, I was referring to the racial comment specifically. The human racial has been a blight on both PVP and PVE since it was created. The game would be improved, massively, if it was removed.
    Gonna go ahead and say it, you're completely out of touch if you actually believe this. It's a nice bonus to be sure, but so is a nicely timed arcane torrent or war stomp.

Also I'm pretty much 100% certain that the gnome racials are positively the very best for a warrior, you know because it totally is. Got enough burst already, go gnome and as fury you have 2 root breakers + trinket.