i like lady gaga
i like lady gaga
Is it me or does Jaina look like Lady Gaga in here? its awesome
oh and btw, gaga has gained some weight recently lol, wonder if she is trying to be like Adele for the new era.
Apparently, she tried some dodgy diet which caused her to gain a few pounds.
Anyways, ARTPOP update:
It's not likely we'll be seeing a single before Christmas at the very least since she wants her fresh new sound to be fresh with a new year, or something.
But good news!
Her collab with Kendrick should be out sometime in October (although, she doesn't feature too much, but still does backing vocals).
Some reviews (and they're all positive!): http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=30562
Also, it seems no one posted the full FAME video!
A bit of a let down since it wasn't that Schiesse music video, but cool nonetheless!
"Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett Plan Jazz Album Together."
Just leaving this here.
Supposed ARTPOP leak. Or a remix of one of the songs from the album. Behold.. Stache.
Edit: Awshit. Tara (Gaga's makeup artist and bff) just tweeted that it's just a random song that Gaga made recently. It won't be on ARTPOP. But it's a snippet of what's to come.
"Stache won't be on Artpop- gaga just made it for fun- enjoy the appetizers and get excited for the main course xoxo" - https://twitter.com/TaraSavelo/statu...91405291728897
Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-10-06 at 09:27 PM.
Okay, Gaga was on LM.com talking about ARTPOP yesterday. Info ahead:
- ARTPOP Vol.2 To Release Six Months After ARTPOP Vol.1. “Sort of thinking that vol. 1 should have all the commercial songs and save the experimental material for vol. 2.”.
- Gaga is currently working on ARTPOP with DJ White Shadow (“Bloody Mary”, “Government Hooker”), Fernando Garibay (“Marry The Night”, “The Edge of Glory”) and RedOne (“Poker Face”, “Bad Romance”, “Judas”), as well as new producers Zedd and Madeon.
- "I love indonesian monsters, they inspired some songs on ARTPOP, I was really inspired by the conflict we had with indonesia so I wrote some songs about it but their more metaphorical and conceptual about bringing people together, both are dance songs, one song is a complextro masterpiece and the other is a hip-hop/j-pop/pop song. And it's not hip-hop in the way you know, it's more underground chicago gay club trap and it's very diffrent from Azealia Banks music because she's more 90's house."
- "All the songs are completely diffrent. anyway the album is not one kind of music and I think i'm going to release 2 volumes - ARTPOP volume 1 and ARTPOP volume 2 and would put on second volume maybe like 6 months after this?. the app IS COMING ALONG AMAZING and that's why I fly back to chicago to work on app and see taylor. the developers on artpop are all like 22 and genius kids, you'd be surprised how many genius little monsters their are!
- I can't decide how to tracklist yet but it's sort of thinking that VOL.1 should have all the commercials songs, and then save the experimental meterial. but to be honest even the experimental stuff is catchy.VOL.1 is a bit more modern. Cake Like Lady Gaga it's not really experimental more just fun trap. I wouldn't call what I do 'rap' it's more like hardcore glam that's what they call it underground, spoked word over techno/hip-hop, and there's techno yea."
- "It's NOTHING like bornthisway. but it will feel like a 'piece' the way btw did."
- "I don't think Princess Die will make the cut, but I wrote another version of princess die that is uptempo...totally diffrent song. Princess Die isn't as good as all the other songs I wrote, artpop is more a project experience. Like, each song means something to me whether or not it makes the record."
In image form: http://postimage.org/image/elf663utr/
And so far, we have six song titles confirmed: ARTPOP, **rq (Burqa), Tea, Element of Crime, Ratchet (ft. Azealia Banks), Red Flame (ft. Azealia Banks).
Oh, and she'll probably start leaking songs soon...
Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-10-30 at 09:49 AM.
We have another title confirmed: GUY. Go Under You.
Source: http://www.stylist.co.uk/beauty/the-...mage-rotator-1You know what’s so funny is, I actually think there’s a new feminism that is completely different and I don’t think either is better or worse. Any kind of feminist has valid views for herself about what it means to be a feminist, but, as a new-age feminist, I would say I quite like the transference of strength I feel by submitting to a man – being under him. I actually wrote a song about it on my album, it’s called GUY and it stands for Go Under You. So wearing make-up, smelling delicious and having suckable, kissable, edible things between your limbs is something I find strengthening because I know that when I pick the right guy, I can let him have it. Some women feel oppressed by make-up and clothing, and here’s to them, they have every right to feel that way as well.
Interview got it wrong. It's GUY (Girl Under You), and Zedd is the producer.
Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-11-01 at 01:07 AM.
Confirmed: No new single before February.
Source: http://littlemonsters.com/post/509c9...389d967004838# (halfway down the second column)
Confirmed: No ARTPOP before the end of the Born This Way Ball tour. And that ends March 20, 2013.
We could be caught, we're both convicted criminals of thought. - Sex Dreams.
New song title.
Last edited by ELYPOP; 2013-02-06 at 08:30 PM.
On the 11th, Gaga suffered an injury whilst performing. A labral tear of the right hip. As such, she's cancelled the last 20something shows of the Born This Way Ball, and will be undergoing surgery in the next few days. She'll then have to take it easy for the next 3-6 months, so no choreo/dancing and such. She's currently wheelchair bound.
Not sure if this'll affect ARTPOP, delaying the release or bringing it forward. If she sticks to her old schedule (knowing the workaholic that she is, she probably wouldn't want to delay the album), she may have to change the first single from a dance number to something more piano/ballad based.
So.. yeah. Just thought I'd pop in and keep people updated and stuff. If anyone still reads this thread, that is.
I'm dying srsly, on my grave there shall be written "died from the slayage. ARTPOP"
Can't wait for the new single ^^
Supposedly leaked ARTPOP footage.
Lol idk what this is.
She's teamed up with some of my favourite artists / producers for the new album, like Madeon, so I'm expecting great things to come.
She pierced her septum.