Poll: What do you want?

Thread: Tired of idiots

10+ Year Old Account

Tired of idiots

Im tanking heroic deadmines today on my paladin. And i get in a group with 3 druids from illidan and a shaman from some random server.
    We wiped on trash...because healer says Brb..in the middle of the fight..and i told him he needs to heal i get a 'Fuck you Dipshit"..
    1min later, you have been removed from the group?...ok really?..i kept aggro...i dont take massive damage..and..i get kicked because three idiots want too?..somethings wrong here..4+ should have to vote you to be removed from a dungeon.

Would you like to see 4+ people voting to remove you, or do you think it is fine the way it is?.

Deleted
    I didn't vote, since I rarely pug and when I do, it's me with 3 guildies vs. 1 random. Also I didn't vote, cause I think you miss an important point.

"Remove the restrictions from Vote to Kick"......

While I can certainly understand your frustration and while I agree that these guys were indeed asshats, that's just the way it is sometimes. At least you were lucky enough to get rid of them and you have instant queue. I know, I know - it's about their behavior. But yeah asshats will be asshats.

Now, there's something you need to clarify a bit though.

Were the 3 druids guildies? If not, they could have been a premade server group. If any of these 2 options were in play, they would have needed the the fourth random person to accept the vote kick as well. Ofc this random could have just blindly clicked yes, that happens a lot by the looks of all the forum posts.

Anyways, there's been several posts about the Vote to Kick system, and it seems that the general consensus is to remove some of the restrictions on the Vote to Kick.

Deleted
    It needs some finishing touches but then again people will always find a way to exploit the system, blizzard can't go and check everything and decide for us if the kick passes. So basicly you'll just have to live with it and find a guildrun to avoid it.

The system is fine, this hardly even effects you with instant queues.

Actually, the system has been changed such that if 3 people queue up together, one of the two random members must be willing to kick the other to make the votekick pass. So in this situation, the random shaman voted to kick you as well.

I wish when i queue for a random heroic that i don't get grouped with 3 people who
    Do less than 15k with 15% buff.
    Cant Interrupt.
    Cant Assist.
    Cant Buff.
    Dont AFK.

Quote Originally Posted by Strykie View Post
    I wish when i queue for a random heroic that i don't get grouped with 3 people who
    Do less than 15k with 15% buff.
    My DPS in all 333 gear is hovering around 10k without buffs. So I shouldn't be able to do heroics? What? and just to do the math for you, 10k x 15% = 1500 + 10k = 11.5K plus say another 500 if I manage to land a ground where I have 2/3 (kings/druidbuff, might, 10% ap) That still only puts me 12k.

15k is fully heroic geared dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadinar View Post
    Actually, the system has been changed such that if 3 people queue up together, one of the two random members must be willing to kick the other to make the votekick pass. So in this situation, the random shaman voted to kick you as well.
    Yea most of the time when 3 people say Bye Have fun..then the other random is just gonna press yes because he can

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Artran View Post
    4+ should have to vote you to be removed from a dungeon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artran View Post
    Yea most of the time when 3 people say Bye Have fun..then the other random is just gonna press yes because he can
    So you basically just said that your own suggestion wouldn't work.

You're gonna have to deal with morons in LFD regardless of what system is in place. That's just a fact of the internet.

Next time you get 3 people from the same realm in your group don't tell one of them what he needs to do and you won't be kicked. Is it fair? No. Can it "fixed"? No.

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    My DPS in all 333 gear is hovering around 10k without buffs. So I shouldn't be able to do heroics? What? and just to do the math for you, 10k x 15% = 1500 + 10k = 11.5K plus say another 500 if I manage to land a ground where I have 2/3 (kings/druidbuff, might, 10% ap) That still only puts me 12k.

15k is fully heroic geared dps.
    I didn't say I wanted to gear people up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should be 3 ppl to remove. It helps when my good tank comes online and I have some scrub idiot who pulls slow making the instance like 20 minutes longer than it needs to be I can just votekick with my 2 friends and get our free ride in.
    You better herp yourself before you derp yourself.