Thread: Heroic 10 mans

Heroic 10 mans

Our raid comp is somewhat like this

Tanks

Warrior/Paladin/Warrior

Healer

Druid/Paladin/Disc priest/Druid/ shaman

Dps

Unholy dk/fury warrior/Enh shammy/shadow priest/Fire mage/MM hunter/ shadow priest/ Fire mage/ rogue

^ This is pretty much what our raiding roster looks like. I'm guessing the order for heroic 10 mans would start off something like:

Halfus/Conclave/Chim/Magmaw/Maloriak What should we do after this? Any and all suggestions are welcome.

Order is pretty much based on raid comp, what members you have accepted of the current raid. We did Halfus, Maloriak, Chim, Omnotron. Cause our raid setup on the actual raid dictated that we went that way. Read up on prefered raid setups then choose your next boss based on that. Or go by loot or whatever else makes your raid group happy. But once those are complete, atleast we are going to focus on getting BWD down in its fullest before we start the rest. Supposedly the "easiest" place.

What you said, then:

Omnitron, Atramedes, Twin Dragons, Alakir, Nefarian, Chogall, Sinestra, Council.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusanmandic View Post
    What you said, then:

Omnitron, Atramedes, Twin Dragons, Alakir, Nefarian, Chogall, Sinestra, Council.
    Is council really that hard?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfel View Post
    Is council really that hard?
    Chogall has been killed more times than them, so pretty much.

Ok, well then...thanks for all the feedback everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusanmandic View Post
    What you said, then:

pretty much, except i'd change atramedes with omnotron defense system, at least from my experience, atramedes is easier :3

Deleted
    One thing you will find is classes have certain abilities which make fights considerably easier.

Ring of frost on the adds just before the green phase on maloriak.

Hand of protection - Really too many things. You can use it on the mangle on Magmaw heroic, to purge the debuff Halfus puts on the tank and again on the tanks for Chimaeron phase 2. There's probably more but I haven't got that far yet

---------- Post added 2011-04-17 at 02:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dannz View Post
    pretty much, except i'd change atramedes with omnotron defense system, at least from my experience, atramedes is easier :3
    If you consistently have druids in your raid they can drop into cat form and dash away from the beam very easily in the air phase. Makes the fight quite easy and just means people need to be a bit more aware of their sound level than in normal.

Quote Originally Posted by bobty View Post
    If you consistently have druids in your raid they can drop into cat form and dash away from the beam very easily in the air phase. Makes the fight quite easy and just means people need to be a bit more aware of their sound level than in normal.
    well, we only have 1 druid in our raid, and he doesn't even do the kiting, we have a hunter and/or elemental shaman that do the kiting in the air phase most of the time :3

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's not that council is hard. It's the fact that their loot is absolutely TERRIBLE for the hassle compared to every other boss. That's why they are skipped until the end most of the time nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherfall View Post
    It's not that council is hard. It's the fact that their loot is absolutely TERRIBLE for the hassle compared to every other boss. That's why they are skipped until the end most of the time nowadays.
    And yet conclave is recommended for second progression and it has even worse loot, your theory fails.

tbh id consider halfus/chim/atramedes easier than conclave, perhaps even magmaw/maloriakas well

Deleted
    Halfus>atramedes>maloriak>chimearon>magmaw>conclave>v&t>ods>al akir>nef>ac>cho'gall>sinestra.

Atramedes is really "that" easy in comparison with some of the other bosses, once you learn how to move it's a simple tank and spank boss that does low dmg, I reckon it could be solo healed with innervate support and a good geared raid.
    Last edited by mmocff76f9a79b; 2011-04-17 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    And yet conclave is recommended for second progression and it has even worse loot, your theory fails.
    Conclave is substantially easier then council. not to mention I def wouldn't put it second, but probably 6-7th.

Halfus
    Arta
    Chim
    Magmaw
    Maloriak
    V and T
    Conclave
    Omni
    Alakir
    Nef
    Council
    Cho