Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Only thing that irritates me is that paladins in BGs always seem to have bubble and Lay on Hands off cool down, guess thats just my misfortune

Mages are only OP when allowed to do their thing from a distance, when they can cast sheep and get a good dps rotation going. That means in duels and bgs when left untouched.
    In arena's, if you have a dk, rogue or hunter, and to a lesser extent warrior, have him sit on the mage permanently and the mage will be occupied with trying to survive and his damage and control will be far less good because he will barely have a chance to cast frostbolt and sheep. Just don't leave a mage untouched. If you have 2 melee classes or a hunter + any melee class, always train the mage. Always. Forget his partners. Go for the mage. Train the fucking mage, bring a good dispeller and he will go down. I thought everybody knew this by now?

10+ Year Old Account
    as affly lock i find every class with more cc then me, dispells and more interupts then me anoying.
    in other words:
    rogue
    warrior
    paladin
    shaman ( except elemental)
    mage ( except arcane)
    druid (except moonkin)
    deathknight
    priest ( except holy, noone pvps as holy lol)
    other warlock, especially affly ( drain n fearfest, anyone??)

classes i find op are classes that can defeat me with relative ease
    in other words:
    rogues (i'm cc'ed half of the time and when i can atk, they just cos vanish and start over. They outheal my dots -.-' )
    deathknights ( blood just outheals all my dmg and unholy is just mehh, AMS is retarded imo)
    warrior (arms and fury kill me in a single stun, prot just has a stupid amount of stuns)
    any healer ( they dispell and outheal everything i can trow at em without going oom ever)
    feraldruid (just another class with high dmg, plenty of stuns and interupts)

Quote Originally Posted by Stylez View Post
    Any class that /emotes me.
    haha <3 I would definitly say that !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by murdockpt View Post

my complaint goes to rogued. i dont care what spec, i wish i had a rogues survivability and sudden burst
    Roll a rogue. Problem solved.