10+ Year Old Account

Conquest Cap Bugged?

So I logged on this morning 15minutes before maintnence to do my games and get my t2 wep after point reset, only to find out my cap went from 2700 to 1300, and it says I cant buy the t2 wep and need to be 2200 PR when i am (armory Wafflestew US, i do). I was wondering wtf is up with this?!?!

Though I am not 100% sure, I believe the team that you achieved the rating with needs to be active to receive the rating; i.e., you need to have played at least one game on that arena team or rBG in the past week.

10+ Year Old Account
    are you sure?

10+ Year Old Account
    oops sorry i just read what you said haha, my bad. Was just scanning. But yeah it wasnt played last week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkTheUnicorn View Post
    Though I am not 100% sure, I believe the team that you achieved the rating with needs to be active to receive the rating; i.e., you need to have played at least one game on that arena team or rBG in the past week.
    this is correct - unless you play atleast one game in a week, the next reset you will go down to around 1300 - it's to stop people getting a high rating in arena just for conquest then not playing, and getting conquest from rated BGs instead

10+ Year Old Account
    son of a...

Deleted
    not sut play, rating only works for teams that you 'won at least 1 game in that week' but if you take 5 games to get a single win and have droped below the 2200 mark i believe that it stil uses the 2200 rating as that was the hiest you had acheved that week in that team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    not sut play, rating only works for teams that you 'won at least 1 game in that week' but if you take 5 games to get a single win and have dropped below the 2200 mark i believe that it still uses the 2200 rating as that was the highest you had achieved that week in that team.
    this part is correct =)