Deleted

Best 2nd pvp trinket for arena/pvp healers

Hello,

Personally I play resto sham as healer in pvp, but I can't figure out what the best pvp trinket next to medallion of the horde/alliance is.
    I don't got links and not on WoW atm so these are the options:
    - the one with resillience and a 900 somewhat spellpower proc
    - the one with resillience and 1500 somewhat spellpower use
    - the one with resil and 10 k hp or so on use

Now I check healers around the world but I can't seem to figure out what our best option is, maybe I did forget some options?
    Could any of you give me a logical reason for picking trinket X over trinket Y.. ?

Thanks in advance,
    ~Ryz

Darkmoon card:Tsunami is freakin sweet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    Darkmoon card:Tsunami is freakin sweet.
    pretty much this ^^ and if your tight on gold the VP trinket will work just as well, which is pretty easy to get

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    im partial to both resil trinkets, one to remove effects and the other for on use spell power because mana isnt a problem for me in 90% of 3s matches.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm considering equipping my Tsunami trinket in preparation for the new resilience scaling in 4.1

Until then, I have double resil trinkets. On use spell power (for when I pop tree form).
    [R] [80:Lingzhichen:2]: why is never peeple who are smart of the fighting
    [R] [80:Lingzhichen:2]: every time raiding
    [R] [80:Lingzhichen:2]: people are wheels on chair

(( Manapaws ))

Now: Battlemaster w/ resilience.
    4.1: Battlemasters, DMC:Tsunami, Tyrande's

Mostly, you just need to see what your weak point is; are you in a group where you find yourself needed the high-cost, expensive heal more often? Then go for a mana trinket. Do you find yourself needing more throughput to keep your partners up? Then go with a +INT or +Spellpower. Do you find yourself getting constantly trained? Go with battlemaster. Trinkets should reflect your play style and either make up for your shortcomings or enhance your strengths.
    Last edited by PinkTheUnicorn; 2011-04-19 at 02:24 PM.

2's & RBG - Tsunami
    3/5's - Battlemaster w/ Resil, tied trinket use to Desperate Prayer for a bigger instant heal

Right now, I use the 912 sp along with the pvp trinket. Once resil will scale on a curve in 4.1, I'll drop it for Fall of Mortality or Tsunami.

Deleted
    Tsunami Tsunami Tsunami. It shouldn't even be discussed if you can afford it. It makes resto shamans twice as INSANE....

Its 321int and 400 spirit PERMANENTLY (the 5stacks never ever ever run out in arena), whats not to like as a shaman...