Deleted

Regarding "Lord Anthrycist" and the Overfiends

I just have a few comments here.

I'm not sure quite how, or why, but the Overfiend model looks slightly... "old". I'm not sure if it's reused or anything (wouldn't surprise me, heh) but it just looks... not quite right.
    As for Lord Anthrycist, I'm seeing Marrowgar. I don't know why, but I can see some clear Marrowgar-i-ness, in that model. Also, I keep reading the name as "anti-christ".

You're actually seeing Rotface/Festergut on LA, not Marrowgar. And the Overfiends look new to me, but I usually don't compare models, so I could be wrong :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use the search function. This has been done to death the past couple days.

The skeletons are not unique, but the models are >.<
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

I don't read it as Anti-Christ but that is how I intend to pronounce it

Deleted
    A lot of models share the same basic skeleton, just with a different artwork making up the uniqueness.

And its only antichrist if you're retarded. An-thre-sist. As in anthracite, the highest grade of coal in terms of carbon content.

Literally as soon as I saw the link I was like "LORD ANTICHRIST? WHAT?" but then I looked harder and was like "Ohjk"

"We are each a Nation, independent, free of all weakness.."

Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    Please use the search function. This has been done to death the past couple days.

The skeletons are not unique, but the models are >.<
    That, in a nutshell.