Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    +1 vote this for sticky guide

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell me this... Does Mamatron grab you by the ear and drag you across the room before telling you to go to bed without dinner? If so, is there any way for the tank to get out of this?

anyone else then me that laughed at the magmaw picture?

Your strats are generally correct, so they do give a nice general overview of each boss. But there are so many spelling and grammatical errors it makes them almost hard to read. Even on the main menu you only got half of the bosses names right. A good start though for beginning raiders.

Deleted
    yeah the spelling is pretty bad ^^ have redone the worst of the mistakes. And have send a new version to the web adminstrator ^^ just need him to upload it ^^

anyway thanks for the feedback so far
    getting a pretty good image of what to do when Firelands come out
    Last edited by mmoc2751b8fa99; 2011-04-19 at 06:50 PM.

The file have been updated, but its still a few mistakes. Feel free to point them out tho.
    I know that Chimaeron is spelled wrong in the file(altho im not even sure if I wrote it correctly here).
    And also, Omnitron are spelled like i just did here on the guides on mmo champ and wowwiki, but in the addon Atlas Loot its spelled Omnotron. and some people use some sort of council name.

The main idea was mostly to try to feel if this was something that people could enjoy, and that it could be used for new players.
    I myself feel that this is very similar to the good bosskillers guides that used to be on that site when I used it in TBC.
    Now since most guides for bosses are on video, I feel its good to have a alternative that you can use while doing other stuff.
    And also, I guess this could be a good thing to read for those that are Hearing impairment.

Since the fights that are used in this guide is not old, there is alot more info that could have been used about the fights. People have found alternative strategies, and some fights can be done easier if they never plan on doing them on hc mode.

Deleted
    Might be the computer at work, but I can only see the main selection screen. Anyways, mainscreen typos that might need some adjusting.

Blackwing Descent instead of Black wing decent
    Omnotron instead of Omnitron
    Chimaeron instead of Chimaerion
    Atramedes instead of Artramedes,

will be checking it out when I get home, might be very useful to a stand-in in our guild!

Tbh i could care less about spelling and typos, but you should definetly spend more time on making animations more fluid, plus making them for all events, like you didnt show anything for atramedes rings. Just wrote to avoid them. Also second phase of maloriak you didnt show how to handle the fight you just wrote. If you weren't lazy enough to do magmatrons aquireing target animation why didnt you done it on maloriak.
    Overall, this is really in need of more refining imho. But nontheless a very nice tool.

Deleted
    Its a bit too messy for actual use, tons of errors and the 'next' button is always in a different position. Tactics are also dodgy (you tank Nefarian adds at his tail constantly? that's asking for tailswipe on add tank > wipe). And hiding them behind a pillar when breath? No need if you are at his side.

I think this has major potential. But! I would go at it another way.
    1: Make it 'open' so people can add/edit it (or propose additions/changes that you can accept or decline)
    2: Offer an online tool to let people make their own flash tactics using drag & drop interfacing with built-in pictures/animations.

Good luck, and I hope you can make it work for a lot of people

I love this guide its basic and really shows what needs to be done, although differend guilds might use differend tactics :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulliedaft View Post
    I fear this might not be too useful as the tactics are well-known by almost everyone. Be quicker for firelands
    and for you dear Sir. You are Wrong!, many guilds have not yet killed 12/12 normals, and Many many more have never even cleared half, let alone cleared any cata content. this is a quick and easy way to get things known to everyone without a 5min tutorial vid.

Thanks alot for the effort if i may ill spread this to our guildforum for the new people

Not bad but missing words ect that need to be in. Find somebody english to do the grammer ect

10+ Year Old Account
    ROFL that Magmaw picture is AWESOME Its like 'nomnomnom I eat your tank VV derp'

Deleted
    Thx for the feedback ^^

Yeah this is just a testversion will improve the firelands design a lot and the plan is to make an animation for all the attacks + much more.
    Think for the next guide I will go on the PTR from day one and make a basic tactic and then I will trake sugestion in and change as people come with feedback to make the perfect guide ^^

# everyone ^^ Just tell the spellings it is no problem to correct them ^^
    # andaja yeah I agree the animation could have been done better ^^ and they will for the Firelands version ^^
    # Aidiko yeah feel free to spread it ^^ thanks a lot
    # Dfarral yeah for the firelands version I will have a English person to look it over ^^
    # Wild cherry Thanks ^^ will try to make a picture for each boss in Firelands ^^

Thanks for all the feedback so far ^^

Would an andriod or Iphone version be interesting for the firelands version `? or is it something people not will use ? ^^
    Last edited by mmoc2751b8fa99; 2011-04-20 at 05:20 PM.

there will probably be a update on this later tonight or tomorow.
    Just to fix the spelling and grammar mistakes.