Thread: Skins

Skins

Seeing as how Blizzard is making male and female warlock pets I thought it would be a cool idea if they added new race skins for/from the expansions.

It could be something like if you lvl a dwarf to 80(wrath cap) you would unlock frostborne skins for your dwarf characters. Or maybe just get any character to 80.

Burning crusade race skins could be Broken, Mag'har, Fel Orc, Sand Gnome, Wretched
    Wrath skins could be Darkfallen,High Elves,Ice Trolls, Taunka,Vykrul, Frostborne,mechagnome
    Cata skins, Dragonmaw, Wildhammer,

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of people have suggested that before. Honestly, I don't like it very much. Why have unlockables you get at 85, which, if not available to you, leaves your race choices? What if you wanted to be a high elf on your main?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

It wouldn't really make more diversity, as one skin would probably look cooler than the others, and everyone would pick that skin.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yea but they'd have several skins to choose from. Sure, you'd see one particular more often than the others. It's kind of like hair styles. You do see certain ones more often but the average ones are still out there and once in a while you see someone pick the really ugly one.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

10+ Year Old Account
    Having more choices is always a superior position than having fewer choices.
    Seriously, how exactly can greater freedom of choice be a bad thing?