Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtwo View Post
    their solution: everyone gets loot, depending on how much you contributed to the fight, no such thing as lootstealing.
    I'm glad they are doing this. After a trinket I wanted was ninja'd for the 3rd time I stopped trying for it. I was so furious the final time it was ninja's I opened a ticket and got the typical automated response then another ticket and another until they contacted me and said they would look into it. BUt nothing happened and the guy got away with it. Thanks WoW GM's for not giving a damn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever there is explosions, you'll find me there!
    I had a chance to sample GW2 at the recent Pax East 2011. Though my time was short, I really enjoyed it, though it wasn't much time to judge what was done and what's going to change before the release. That said I've reserved some cash for it, as it does seem like a worth while game. Don't see how they handle the skills system is really that bad off. If you have a limited number of skills, you learn whats better to use when vs however a crap ton of skills and don't even use them.
    A scorch to the face, A fireball to the neck and a Pyroblast! to the back... Yeah, that's how I like to attack! - Digitalxl (Mage)
    I'm simply shocking.... Chaosstryker (Elemental Shaman)
    Magic? Pfft! All I need is these two hands and a strong blade! Shadowhaxor (Warrior)

Important questions.

#1. Can you jump? Without having to /jump
    #2. Can you fall of edges an move away from paths?

Deleted
    Thanks for this info. I was aware of most of it already though and I must say as an ex-wow player that GW2 seems like a great hit. I will seek more info as the game development progresses, but it seems like I will purchase it so far.
    Regardless, I would like to know which are the minimum and recomended pc requirements to run this game. I plan getting a pc by the time GW2 is out, and my current laptop doesn't seem to make it, or at least provide me with a great experience that this game can offer (speaking for graphics mostly). Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by fourddd View Post
    Important questions.

#1. Can you jump? Without having to /jump
    #2. Can you fall of edges an move away from paths?
    #1. Yes
    #2. And yes
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

Quote Originally Posted by undead9 View Post
    #1. Yes
    #2. And yes
    Then this will be a good game, thats all that was missin from #1

Congratz, you got me interested and I'll keep an eye on GW2 from now on
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

tks for the info, im looking closely this game and to be honest im very excited for the release for sure i ill play this game, what ive seen and what i heard sounds good, the system of everyone gets loot based on how they put enforce in a fight and the content modifiing by number os players trying to beat it sounds great, also the dinamic events to, yeah for me dont matter if the next week they the events "reset" it stills dinamic based in that week they will be diferent ways depending on how you did, that way yo can save the village this week, let them burn next week and see what happens, and of course, thy have devs no? like in wow you get new content in patchs for sure the gw2 devs can implement new events and modify old events to, but to be honest again, the fact the events reset in a week or month sounds good, that way you have a notion of the events when u go lvl a alt

Amazing sign by Sokogeka

Deleted
    Just saw the vids on youtube after I read your post. For the first time in the history of me playing games I will try another MMO, thank you

Deleted
    Been looking forward to GW2 for a long time now, it's amazingly interesting. Seriously struggling about what race/proffession im gonna go for first since its all so innovating : o

Deleted
    I want GW2 narw !
    I've played GW1, for about 3 weeks, before i got WoW, and i really liked WoW, so i stayd with it. But from what i've seen of GW2, it looks really amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Credoo View Post
    This smells so mutch like a GW2 employee made a fake account just to post this shit.
    Yeah, they are getting good at sounding like "random internet gamer kid" aren't they?

thank you for the good post and info! info like this is much needed since the last few MMOs i decided to try (aion, rift, DCUO) all kinda sucked

Sounds more arcadey than grindey. WoW is a grinding game... nothing wrong with that if you like the style. The non-grind game suffers being boring once everything is mastered. This is why most non-grind games are focused around action (Fighting, FPS, etc) and not RPG (Mass Effect, etc).

How is a game thats not out Amazing?

Bioshock 11 is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one11111eleven11!!11!!!

Comon, really?

So gear does not affect anything but your look?
    LOL... Yeah THAT is new... Thanks ill pass on that...

If the endgame raiding and pvp dosent support more than 20 people then the game isn't even worth a glance.

If the game isn't focused on end-game and have some plan laid out for endgame content generation then it isn't worth a glance.

Korean grind is korean grind, have fun playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlapse Vertigo View Post
    If the endgame raiding and pvp dosent support more than 20 people then the game isn't even worth a glance.

If the game isn't focused on end-game and have some plan laid out for endgame content generation then it isn't worth a glance.

Korean grind is korean grind, have fun playing it.
    Sir this is an AMERICAN GAME, being developed in SEATTLE... Why should the leveling experience be lack luster while the "endgame" is seen by a select few (WoW). I'd rather play with my 4 closest friends and play the elite stuff instead of having to herd 20+ cats to get them to actually play well. Small strike forces are far more fun than large armies, besides you can be more of a hero because your contribution is more than just spreadsheet numbers.

So I can spec whatever I want instead of being limited to 2 specs? So bosses will scale to the number of friends I want to attack them with right now instead of having to wait for enough people to log on? These two features alone are enough to make me want to try it, I've been wishing they'd do this in WoW for a couple of years.

A Guild Wars vs WoW debate is like a cake vs steak debate. They can be eaten in the same meal with no issue.