Poll: Favorite City?

Thread: Favortie City?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Orgrimmar is my favorite.

Deleted
    If Gilneas was populated, I'd faction change and never leave that town.

Horde:

Undercity
    Silvermoon City

Alliance:

Stormwind
    The Exodar
    Darnassus

I am an orc and i am mostly in orgrimmar just for portals, the city is kinda ugly.

Horde: Secret Cow Level, but the flight totem-tower should be mount-enabled.
    Alliance: Stormwind, because it has a nicely-sized crater of destruction in it, and I like Alliance cities filled with craters of destruction. The more there are, the more I like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukari View Post
    Equality is a universal concept, you either care about it for everyone, or you don't care about it. It can't be compartmentalized, you can't champion equality for solely one group, that's inimical to the whole idea of equality.
    To make room for the cupcake!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudaloht View Post
    i miss dalaran
    ^^ It's kinda sad to see it as a ghost town. In Wrath the lag could be bad, but the place felt alive. You could mingle with and see toons from both factions. I imagine Shatt was the same way in BC, but I didn't start until just after Wrath.

Moonglade followed by Darnassus, but voted Teldrassil as I guess that's what you mean with Darnassus.

Horde: Silvermoon
    Alliance: Iron Forge

Silvermoon is an untouched glory, it's a damn shame it's so far out of reach of the rest of the geography otherwise i would go there frequently, I'm truly dissapointed with the innaccesibility of it.

As for ironforge, it's big, epic, and underground. That fills my necessary criteria for awesome.
    If at first you don't Succeed....then you fail.

Deleted
    Where is Gnomeregan on the list???? Should be on the list since you also have Gilneas.

Anyway, I like Orgrimar the best of all.

Deleted
    If the ruins of lordaeron counts then that.. otherwise dalaran.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde: TB & UC

Alliance: Ironforge by a longshot.

Ironforge, but SW is far too practicle.

Also Dalaran was actually kinda cool, miss it already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between Nagrand and your dreams
    Orgrimmar and Stormwind feel cheap. They have everything focued on them now, and ultimately make the other cities left out of it. I'm forced to make orgrimmar my hearthstone point, only because of the portals, but if it was as open a world as they claimed it would have been, Thunderbluff would be my hearthstone point.

all I can think is I hope the same happens to sw/org when cata's done and dusted the same what happened to dalaran and shattrath, that whatever comes next makes them into ghost towns.

Deleted
    I'm a horde player but I somehow like Darnassus the most. But the new Orgrimmar looks awesome too.
    Somehow getting bored of Dalaran atm.. maybe I should finally change my hearthstone location to something else ;D

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stormwind is my favorite city, but I voted Gilneas here as I adore the architecture, music and lonely feel of the place. Gilneas is one of my favorite zones and really wish to have had a main city there.

Deleted
    I really liked IF. It's so sad that blizz made stormwind the only good city hub with portals etc. IF is now a dead city. Stupid blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm horde but I've played both sides and now I'm primarily Horde.

I voted Exodar, simply because it's the most peaceful place to do AH'ing nice place to look at (IMO).
    I haven't found a place that compares in my eye on the Horde side, but I would put second being Thunder Bluff.
    Just those stupid bridges suck. With flying not so bad now though.

Darnassus for me :d It was the first capitol i ever walked in and the feeling i got and hearing that music etc it was pretty overwhelming (before wow i played D2, Warcraft3 and AoE etc so yeah..)

The foresty feeling etc darnassus has is awesome, other then darnassus i'd love to have an entire dustwallow/ SoS themed city :d

10+ Year Old Account
    My first city way back then at launch was IF. Place still has a place in my heart but it was too darn crowded lol.

My favorite is actually shattrath city, it really felt like a war-torn sanctuary, especially when there were lots of people there

It sucks that Orgrimmar has been given all the extra features, all other cities may as well just be turned into questing hubs like Sen'jin isles (which I wish had been made into an actual City).

Anyway my favorite city is probably Thunderbluff, because it is rather unique.