PVP video with a twist

So for a long time now Ive been thinking of creating a pvp video. I don't want to do this to demonstrate my "leet skillz" or anything. What I always like in PVP videos is when the fights are interesting, intense, close, etc.

I'd like people's opinions of a video that was of the following.

- From a shadow priest perspective
    - Shot all in first person view
    - Done with a hidden UI

Just wanting to make something interesting is all. Would anyone be interested in watching something like this? No UI, all done in first person, etc.

Thoughts or suggestions?

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

First person would be annoying a hidden ui is a good idea and more shadowpriest pvp videos are never bad.

Hidden UI = Cool
    First person = Godplzno.

It would be interesting with Hidden UI. But please, don't do in first person.

Oh well. Just a regular pvp video then lol.

I guess I better make damned sure I know where all my hotkeys are.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

10+ Year Old Account
    Hidden UI might look nice, but it's also nice for players to see what keybinds better players are using to see if they like theirs better, however its not an instructional video from the sounds of it. So like they said go with hidden and not in first person (camera max zoomed out even would look good) if you are going for looks. Also if you are going for looks many people like to see highlights (but personally I prefer full games, and close games).

It's going to be mighty difficult to discern how much HP you have left and act in a defensive manner (i.e. - peeling someone and healing up) without a UI.

Doesn't the UI act as like a second layer? If someone was able to create an recorder that only captured the first layer, you may be able to play using your UI while not recording it.