Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Gathering in Dungeons

This, makes me sick. I don't know how many fights these stupid random nodes cause.

I don't know about you, but it really really pisses me off to see some jackhole running to an herb in a dungeon during combat whether my toon is an herbalist or not, same thing with skinning.

Gathering has no damn place in dungeons, only slows them down.

I initiate a random kick for this. Right off the bat, no second chances. I can be a jerk but... that's a pure douche bag move.

I will gather herbs during combat and still top your dps charts.

u mad bro?
    <Mod edit: Infracted.>
    Last edited by Chelly; 2011-04-19 at 05:11 PM.

The fights that result from these in leveling dungeons are sights to behold. Apparently people don't realize they can go find an Iron node in Hilsbrad.

Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    Hard to do after being booted but you certainly have the right attitude?

---------- Post added 2011-04-19 at 09:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by paloalto View Post
    The fights that result from these in leveling dungeons are sights to behold. Apparently people don't realize they can go find an Iron node in Hilsbrad.
    It's kinda sad that you missed the point entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackeyecycle View Post
    Hard to do after being booted but you certainly have the right attitude?
    Boot your best dps? Hope you like slower runs. Good luck getting everyone to vote along with you.

It's not about that. It's about inhumanity to your fellow man, and selfishness. . .

Boot your best dps? Hope you like slower runs. Good luck getting everyone to vote along with you.
    I'd boot your ass and go make a smammich. Sup now?

oh because it's soOooo hard to boot someone with comments like "atergdfgareterqwer"

I don't care if you do a million Dps, selfishness, repeated selfishness should be punished...I say death but I know that's not nice.

It's kinda sad that you missed the point entirely.
    Nope. Feel free to believe that though.

Well I'm guilty of gathering, but I don't do it in the middle of a pull. I do it quickly right after a downed pull before the next group or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by StormyNights View Post
    Well I'm guilty of gathering, but I don't do it in the middle of a pull. I do it quickly right after a downed pull before the next group or whatever.
    You bother to ask if anyone else is gathering or do you just strong arm the node & hope no one notices?

Let's not forget the sickening "other" skinner that is always a Worgen and always hovering around corpses to greedily take as much as he can.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't care about this. As long as it's done in 2 seconds.
    I do care if people are falling behind because they are skinning, thats when i kick

You bother to ask if anyone else is gathering or do you just strong arm the node & hope no one notices?
    I always ask if there are any other miners or herbers ect first.

Quote Originally Posted by StormyNights View Post
    I always ask if there are any other miners or herbers ect first.
    Well played sir.

I don't start dungeons off thinking i might run into a node so not usually. When the node is first spotted is when the people will run for it, b4 I can say "Hey, I am also a ...."

It's that first act of selfishness that get's me irked

I used to always ask if there are other miners/herbers first. But after realizing that nobody ever responds, or will respond and then pick it anyways without rolling or anything, I just go for it now. I used to try and be polite, but nobody ever responded, so screw it. But, I also haven't ever encountered a fight over a node, so idk what you're talking about there...

If someone runs and grabs a node, I generally just say in party chat that I got next one. Then just alternate from there. Problem solved.