Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Possible censorship in EU-sporeggar realm detected.

I have been unable to get contact to all players in EU-sporeggar realm since I posted my findings about loot system last week.

I have been asking in trade from other players if they have noticed any sudden increase or decrease in their loots and after what event this has occured.
    After I made that initial discovery I have noticed how buying expensive things from ah temporary does increase your rare item drop change for short time. I have tried to ask other players if they have made same kind of observations to further explore dynamic loot system. But no-one seems to be reading my posts in trade or I do not get any replys at all. All I can see is only couple same players posting nonsense (just like bots). And all gold selling adds are gone too. Seems like I can see only 1/10 of all trade communication before I made my initial posts in these forums.

So I ask you to make alt sporeggar realm horde side and log trade channel so I can compare some uncensored logs to mine and confirm this.

Näpsä-Sporeggar

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Napsa View Post
    After I made that initial discovery I have noticed how buying expensive things from ah temporary does increase your rare item drop change for short time.
    It's not a discovery, it's supposition and it's stupid as hell. You also seem to be paranoid.

Deleted
    Yes this is true. They did also bug your phones because they know you are on to them. Might be best if you nailed your doors and windows shut.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm expecting good things from this thread...
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

Deleted

Yeeeeaahhh......

All I can see is only couple same players posting nonsense.
    I've noticed the same thing...
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

10+ Year Old Account
    .......Connection Established.......

Napsa, they are comming for you!

.......Connection Lost.......

P.S Your assumption is ridiculous mate. The RNG gods are probably playing tricks on you. There is no way your theory holds any credence at all.
    You could have seen an increase in drop chance, but that is not due to the fact you bought items from the AH. Just plain old RNG.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know its 420 and all, but are you sure you didn't smoke too much weed?
    I'm a reverse solipsist. I know the rest of the universe is real, I just don't have any conclusive proof that I exist.

they could just be ignoring you...thought i might throw that out there

10+ Year Old Account
    You're just paranoid.
    People not responding to your messages doesn't necessarily mean your messages are being censored. It's more likely that your messages are being ignored because of their nature.

Deleted
    Someone's desperately trying to sell their expensive items on EU-Sporeggar, it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure if you play on an RP realm, but it sure seems like it!

"They're fixing the AH and drop chances, those dasterdly cowards!"
    Digital Rumination
    Plays: Sylvanas EU - Fierae (Druid) | HotS | EVE | PUBG
    Played: Rift | Guild Wars 2 | SW:TOR | BF4 | Smite | LoL | Skyrim
    Ryzen 1920X - 32GB - 980Ti SLI - PCIE NVMe 1GB SSD - Enthoo Primo - Full WC - 4K

DO NOT feed the TROLL

Okay, let's help this guy and offer him some of the apparently much needed attention

After I made that initial discovery I have noticed how buying expensive things from ah temporary does increase your rare item drop change for short time.
    So you're for some reason constantly finding rare stuff, but after you buy something expensive from the AH, you don't constantly find rare stuff -for a short time- ? You're on to something. I noticed it too, usually I find at least 2 blues in every mob I kill and a BoE epic in every fifth or sixth mob. But after I bought something from the AH, nothing drops...until 15 minutes later there are the usual epics again every 5 mobs again.

But no-one seems to be reading my posts in trade or I do not get any replys at all.
    Yeah, mysterious.

All I can see is only couple same players posting nonsense (just like bots).
    Yeah I saw an increase on this on many servers...for 2 years or so now (I started playing 2009..)

And all gold selling adds are gone too.
    Yeah. All. Except a few. But I guess they're just to keep it look real.

(actually)ITT: A guy who has bad luck with drops, is ignored by other players on his realm (either because he was a dick and is actually on their ignore list or because they don't care) and seems to think there is a huge conspiracy that keeps him in some sort of virtual virtual reality away from everyone else to stop him telling everyone the truth (I'm not sure what truth, but I guess it's some evil thing blizzard is doing to steal our firstborn and rape our virigins)

or:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
    Someone's desperately trying to sell their expensive items on EU-Sporeggar, it seems.
    haha, good bet Don't have an alt there, can't check the web AH
    Last edited by Samin; 2011-04-20 at 10:26 AM.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Deleted
    So all those posting here did even 1 make alt to check if this hold any water?
    I think not. If you are really interested how things work I suggest trying logging to spore horde side. I am active there atm.
    See yourself if you can see me posting there.

Näpsä-Sporeggar

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    illl tell you what i told a guy obsessed with espionage... wow is just a game, get a therapist/psychologist, ,i doubt blizzard would resort to censoring your messages for making a few nonsense posts, and you can easily test it with the help of a friend ( if you have one) by talking in trade chat...

your Chat maybe Buged, happened to me once as i don't get Replys or Whispers or anything

So if you using a chat Addon like " WIM- Prat " Update it... or look if there is another addon Interfering with it
    Last edited by Aqil; 2011-04-20 at 11:52 AM.
    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."~Bill Cosby

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    DO NOT feed the TROLL
    This is serious business, not trolling thought xD

10+ Year Old Account
    You ate too much of my alt and his name is Shroom.

Deleted
    I have been unable to get contact to all players in EU-sporeggar realm since I posted my findings about loot system last week.

I have been asking in trade from other players if they have noticed any sudden increase or decrease in their loots and after what event this has occured.
    After I made that initial discovery I have noticed how buying expensive things from ah temporary does increase your rare item drop change for short time. I have tried to ask other players if they have made same kind of observations to further explore dynamic loot system. But no-one seems to be reading my posts in trade or I do not get any replys at all. All I can see is only couple same players posting nonsense (just like bots). And all gold selling adds are gone too. Seems like I can see only 1/10 of all trade communication before I made my initial posts in these forums.

So I ask you to make alt sporeggar realm horde side and log trade channel so I can compare some uncensored logs to mine and confirm this.

Näpsä-Sporeggar

You're just too much my friend. Stay classy!
    And not seeing chat messages is the result of an add-on not working properly.