Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Neither. I got my Naga the week they came out and I died about 5 months ago. The lift click wears away till you csnt use it because of cheap plastic. My old Logitech mouse still works though and I have had it since 2008.

I have both Naga and Naga Epic. The Epic is wired/wireless use so if you are running low on battery it allows you to plug it in to charge via USB. All you have to do is flip the switch at the bottom of the mouse from wireless mode to Wired/Charging mode. You may ask why I have both? Well I bought the Naga about 1 1/2 years ago at Bestbuy and i accidentally broke my left click button. I went out to Bestbuy to pick up the Epic because I upgraded to an Asus G75VW-DS73-3D and wanted to get rid of the cords but still have the option to plug in when the battery eventually goes kaput. Well anyway Bestbuy checked my warranty status on the Razer Naga and I have until next year with warranty so I went home and gave them my broken mouse and got the 2012 Razer Naga - only difference I saw with the 2012 vs the old one is they moved mouse button 4&5 so that's taking me some time to get used to. The moral of the story - I see some posts here about the mouse being heavy and don't get wireless but it looks like people just comment without knowing much about what they are commenting about. This mouse is just as light as the Naga wired and so far it's going on 13 hours non stop use and the battery is not under 20%. $79.00 vs $129.00 for me was not a big difference but both are great products.
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

I have the Reg Naga and used it for a very long time but it seemed as though I only really used 6 buttons on it. I however found the Naga Hex which has mechanical buttons and it feels better in my hand then the reg Naga did. So I would tell you to check out the Naga Hex.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I will weigh in with my experience with a Naga. I have had mine for 2 years and the right click button has stopped working fluidly, it jams up a lot. It's the shortest lasting mouse I have ever owned in terms of abusive gamer use.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    I will weigh in with my experience with a Naga. I have had mine for 2 years and the right click button has stopped working fluidly, it jams up a lot. It's the shortest lasting mouse I have ever owned in terms of abusive gamer use.
    There's a really easy fix for that. Just search on google and you will find loads of video tutorials. Took me about 5 minutes.

Consider this instead

http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/gaming...o-gaming-mouse

It has the same number of buttons as the naga but has logitech quality and warranty
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj
    your a Gnome, how the heck does it feel to suck that badly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtacle
    Gnomes are awesome, and piss people off, how does it feel to die to a tiny pink puffball?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan1187 View Post
    3.) Do you want wireless? Most people do not as they're already at their computers, and do not want the input lag of a wireless mouse.
    As opposed to the considerably greater lag of "crap, the cord just got caught on something".

Quote Originally Posted by russ555 View Post

It has the same number of buttons as the naga but has logitech quality and warranty
    So its gonna wear out in 6 months like all my previous logitech mouses? There is really no such thing anymore is logitech quality, sure they still make good products, but there are in no way superior anymore, even worse you might get a monday version. The same applies to razer though. So choose by what feels better for you, not by brand. Also the current difference bethween naga2012 and naga epic is only that the 4th and 5th buttons are on behind ur scroll wheel(and as weird as that initially sounds its freaking brilliant placement for em) in 2012 edition and epic is wireless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    So its gonna wear out in 6 months like all my previous logitech mouses? There is really no such thing anymore is logitech quality, sure they still make good products, but there are in no way superior anymore, even worse you might get a monday version. The same applies to razer though. So choose by what feels better for you, not by brand. Also the current difference bethween naga2012 and naga epic is only that the 4th and 5th buttons are on behind ur scroll wheel(and as weird as that initially sounds its freaking brilliant placement for em) in 2012 edition and epic is wireless.
    I have no idea what you're talking about, my MX518 lasted 7½ years before it had any sign of malfuction, I expect my G400 to last around the same.

I've had 3 Razer mice, all broke down within 2 months.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

You guys know this thread was over a year and a half old right? I don't understand how people manage to bump such old threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Stay with the Molten. I had the first model of the Naga, and I loved it. Personally i never get anything wireless. Always fails on me

15+ Year Old Account
    i'm still trying to get my naga fixed/replaced, everyone involved is being very useless, altough razer are starting to get off their asses . . .