pvp comp: double priest

I recently was doing some arenas and decided to try a 2's team with a disc priest. I am shadow, so we figure it would be just for fun. Well we went 7-0 (granted not a high rating). Any double dps team had zero chance to outcast us, and it seemed like any healer dps team didn't have the dps to burn either of us and we just outlast again (very easy to burn the healers mana)

I just wanted some feedback if anyone has tried this comp and had success. Also what comps would pose a clear challenge for us? We never faced double dk. That seems like it could have hurt

Arms and a fury warrior can run thru a disc priest and outlast ur dots

This comp is terrible and will only work at low ratings like you said.

I'd bet DK/Rogue would rip through you guys easily, also any druid/dps team would be a decent counter to you guys. Hard to mana burn a healer who doesn't have mana showing.

not really just mind control the druid and kill his partner or mind control his partner and burn the druid. a dk and rogue are beatable to if u play well enough.

---------- Post added 2011-04-20 at 08:29 PM ----------

I think they could win if they out play people but at like 1.8k+ they would start getting fucked up.
    double warrior just fear them they berserkers rage live threw the 10 seconds of fear immunity a disc priest and a shadowpriest have the healing power to do that. if they just try to burst down one of u just dispersion or mind control them.when both of there rages are down fear again and put dots up if one trinkets mc him if they other does as well disarm him play the outlast game and d it up so the disc priest can drink. double undead sub rogue would destroy them thou cause i mean they don't totally counter priest.
    Last edited by worsthitmanNa; 2011-04-20 at 08:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Props for bizarre comps! I run a hunter/rogue with my boyfriend for luls. We do decently enough, we're in the mid 1700s or so I think. If it's fun, who cares? XD

I did resto shaman / disc priest in umm.. S3 I believe? For a little bit. Basically, our comp was "Who has a stronger internet connection." XD

I think anything with a DK will be a bit more difficult, because necrotic strike is sadface. ;(
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" - George Carlin

ns is underpowered it doesn't = sad face lies lies i tell u

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmannoob View Post
    ns is underpowered it doesn't = sad face lies lies i tell u
    I said a bit more difficult, not NEIGH IMPOSSIBLE, DK RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. Last I checked, Necrotic Strike works very strangely with bubble, which is a decent chunk of disc healing.
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" - George Carlin

it was sarcasm dude lol but why do we care about ur comp dks cant global some one that is far more important this is sarcasm as well