Thread: Sunwell

Sunwell

This might be in the wrong forum. Please move if it is.

I was wondering what the minimum number of people would be necessary to do the Sunwell raid. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Thanks to Shiri

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends really, how far in ? the whole Felmyst thing with having to burst her down probably makes it lean towards a large group

at 85 we managed it with 2 warriors (1 prot 1 fury) a resto druid and me on my Spriest. was a bit tricky on the 1st couple of pulls buy we managed it to the end

15+ Year Old Account
    Depends what level / how geared / skilled they are and such. Its (obviously) more faceroll then it was in tbc and you dont per se need a full group or something.
    video game companies: *makes game with female/LGBT characters*

dudebros: wHAT HTe fUCK IS THSI SOCIAL ,.JUSITICE SHI.,,T,,...,.I canNOT,, BELEIVVB nnOT BYINHG...,

Deleted
    Minimum as in a pug or with competent guildies?
    I've seen many 25mans filled with 80's fail on Felmyst. But its cata now, and if the people you are doing it with have a brain and maybe even previous experience, you could probably do it with alot less. (No idea how few though.. Z.z)

minimum would be 2 well geared dk's 85 ofc , but that would still take ages. it all depends on the level but 4-5 85's should be able to make a quick easy run
    게임 은 어렵~~