Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    just wonder why cant they give druid cat forms armor too?

Would be awesome if he was to be tameable like other raid bosses in pre-expansions ;D he'd be the #1 pet imo

What hunter in their right mind wants SMALL pets? I remember back in early beta seeing a spider as big as the inn in goldshire. I think just about all hunters want pets as big as raid bosses (apart from raid leaders).

On a side note, the cat boss looks FAR more epic than Rag ...

yea rag looks stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Dalanos View Post
    Haha! I love how everyone is creaming their pants over the reskin of the cat when just the other day they were crying like bitches over the Overfiend model.
    Throw fire on a re-skin and more than likely everyone will be happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartu View Post
    Fandral Staghelm is a balance druid, not feral.
    yeah he is....

imagine what his fuckin BOOMKIN form looks like!

yeah..

think about that for a second...

FLAME GRILLED CHICKEN!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Fandral Staghelm (Fire Cat) - If this was a mount, and was sold on the blizzard store. They'd sell 12 million +.

flaming cat mount please. Please. Please. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak View Post
    Throw fire on a re-skin and more than likely everyone will be happy.
    Not true, they bitched about the firehawks using the proto-drake skeleton.
    Engineer = Mage

Biggest possible firepower, yet they keep whining. "SPY SAPPIN' MAH SENTRY!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dalanos View Post
    Not true, they bitched about the firehawks using the proto-drake skeleton.
    Stupid models are stupid. Firehawks are not bat dragons and shouldn't have flaming wings that bend at 90 degree angles OF FIRE to crawl like bats. That's why that was complained about.

Overfiends have crap models because that model has always looked absolutely retarded when it walked. Like someone who was drunk with scoliosis about to fall over backwards but never quite making it so it's stuck in this constant state of retardation.

The skins are kickass. The models blow.

Kitty, though? The model is cool, the skin is cool.

EDIT: You can replace all 'model' references with 'skeleton'. Been playing with too many toolsets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oajng View Post
    This is the way I see it. Everyone has human rights, and should respect everyone else's human rights. If you consciously hurt anyone you concede your human rights from what you have done. Think of it like pvp flagging.
    I find it so hilarious when people take pure neutrality and a flat tone as anger, hate, or rage.

Quote Originally Posted by stgeorge78 View Post
    Avatar had a $400 million budget and even at that price, Jim Cameron managed to produce 180 minutes of solid CGI content with full motion capture and facial capture (or about $2 million per minute), whereas Blizzard spends $100 million a year for 10 minutes of CGI content across WoW (2 minutes) and Starcraft (8 minutes) at about $10 million per minute. For a more direct comparison, Pixar puts out 90 minutes of high quality CGI per year at about $100 million ($1.1 million per minute). Sounds like the Blizzard cinematics department is not doing their job properly.

Blur Studios which does CGI intros and cutscenes for almost every other non-Blizzard game puts out hours of CGI per year at far less budget and similar quality levels. They even found time to make a 45 minute Assassin's Creed movie and are doing all the cutscenes for SW TOR.
    http://vz2.blur.com/

First I love that their main page has the Star Wars The Old Republic on it, because that short video is better than many of the recent movies I have seen. Blur is amazing, they do so great work. I know that Blizzard isn't, and can never be Blur Studios. I kind of wonder how much better they could do if they weren't using a prehistoric engine. When is blizz going to wake up and check the date. Free to play games left them behind in graphics. For people who say "graphics aren't everything" then why aren't you reading a book? In fact why not just play a mud, nothing but text since graphics don't matter. What they mean is that graphics don't matter if your graphics are worse than the other guys.

Deleted
    WTB him as a mount!

Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    Heh at the Grizzly joke.

I noticed that the moment I got there on my Worgen :P
    Same here. I was like, "acutally yes, i did get bitten."

Does anyone else find Fausto semi-attractive? Oh wait, no girls on the internet, forgot.

"the new model of our good friend Ragnaros"
    There must be some mistake.
    He still appears to have those (horrible) legs.
    Update his model, by all means, but leave him flowing in / through fire!

Quote Originally Posted by Knirps View Post
    Stupid models are stupid. Firehawks are not bat dragons and shouldn't have flaming wings that bend at 90 degree angles OF FIRE to crawl like bats. That's why that was complained about.

Overfiends have crap models because that model has always looked absolutely retarded when it walked. Like someone who was drunk with scoliosis about to fall over backwards but never quite making it so it's stuck in this constant state of retardation.

The skins are kickass. The models blow.

Kitty, though? The model is cool, the skin is cool.

EDIT: You can replace all 'model' references with 'skeleton'. Been playing with too many toolsets.
    Lmfao too funny.
    Engineer = Mage

Biggest possible firepower, yet they keep whining. "SPY SAPPIN' MAH SENTRY!"