Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Baron Ashbury - Asphyxiate

10+ Year Old Account
    C'thun will get poked in the eye. Gone.
    Sartharion melts Hodir, Mimiron.
    Thorim thunderbolts Illidan & all other flying bosses.
    Then oh snap, they all realize they're standing in Lich King's Defile.

Someone should make a raid boss version of Battle of the Badasses.

Vaelstrasza the Corrupt or Baron Geddon, one shot everybody lololololol. And Chimaeron I forgot about that dude/dudette/thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    The guy next door who steals your wifi :D
    I would go with Flame Leviathan. He has the most hp and his attacks rape. Ha, if you want to be stingy and say that vehicles dont count then ill go with Taragaman the Hungerer from rfc. (Just kidding).

No but foreal, HOGGER!
    You are such a good friend that if you and me were the last two people trapped on a sinking boat with only 1 life vest left, i would remember and pray for you every day.

I always thought the answer would be vaelstrasz in BWL: as soon as the other raid boss gets targetted by the bomb, they'll die to lack of max health shortly after.

Are there other bosses that have a 1-shot mechanic like this so early into the fight?

Edit: Massacre hits for 700k-thats nothing to a raid boss!

Question are all the bosses abilities buffed to Cata standards?

If not, then that pretty much eliminates any boss before Cata. Example is C'thun had an ability that hit for 1million, which back then was insane, but now would barely put a dent in Sinestra for example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prince Malchezzar, lolenfeeble.
    "Laws should be made of iron, not of pudding."

“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.”

- King Stannis Baratheon

LK hands down

10+ Year Old Account
    lets put it in perspective. Lets say every single boss in the entire game was put into the same ammount of hp, same level, and same everything. The only difference is the abilities. lets go with the rule of no beserk 1 shot ko bullshit. just abilities.

GOT ANOTHER!
    Dreamwalker, because you can never damage her.
    Last edited by Drtank; 2011-04-21 at 08:40 PM. Reason: spelling
    You are such a good friend that if you and me were the last two people trapped on a sinking boat with only 1 life vest left, i would remember and pray for you every day.

Yoggsaron - get insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninn View Post
    Infest is removed when the target gets over 90% health so the heals from the Twin Emperors would negate this (unless they were far apart ofc), also the fact one is immune to magic dmg and the other physical makes them a good contender.

But Vek'lor has mana and might struggle against General Vezax for example (aura prevents mana regen), they might go down if he couldn't heal his brother.

Too many possibilities!!!! o.O
    Lich King. He instant kills everyone at 10%. No Tirion.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

Lich King would win. Anytime he got low health he'd use Fury of Frostmourne and kill all the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Drtank View Post
    lets put it in perspective. Lets say every single boss in the entire game was put into the same ammount of hp, same level, and same everything. The only difference is the abilitys. lets go with the rule of no beserk 1 shot ko bullshit. just abilitys.

GOT ANOTHER!
    Dreamwalker, because you can never damage her.
    LK got her to 50%.

I would go with maloriak, simply because I dont know any boss that has a dispell or spell steal, and his rejuvi would own.

Mr. Rogers in a bloodstained sweater.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    LK got her to 50%.

I would go with maloriak, simply because I dont know any boss that has a dispell or spell steal, and his rejuvi would own.
    well ya but...

Got another!
    Halion. Even Algalon will feed on his own tears because he failed at the death lazors.

Kael'thas Sunstrider

if he died blizzard would just bring him back

Quote Originally Posted by Ninn View Post
    Infest is removed when the target gets over 90% health so the heals from the Twin Emperors would negate this (unless they were far apart ofc), also the fact one is immune to magic dmg and the other physical makes them a good contender.
    Let's not forget that infest is also removed if it doesn't deal enought damage to bring anyone below 90% health upon cast, which is what would happen to pretty much any raidboss :P

Quote Originally Posted by Imurbandaid View Post
    Mr. Rogers in a bloodstained sweater.
    +1

Darius Crowley. THE MAN CLEAVES WITH HIS FISTS.

Also, you can survive Fury of Frostmourne, it only hits for 150k or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Hustle8 View Post
    Heroic Chimaeron easily. Spams massacre/bolts that do 1 mill, if they get him to 20% he has an aoe, by that time they are all low or dead.
    Except for the fact that if we bring bosses up to currentl level, Massacre is only 1/32 of Atramedes' health. That'd take quite some time to kill a raid boss. And thinking about it, I was only using Atramedes as an example, but with bosses not being able to hit gongs....yeah. HUGE modulation damage, HUGE constant fireball damage (from everyone having 100 sound), the ability to fly out of melee range of most bosses and continue to blast them with fireballs/fire beam - he might be a big contender.

The other issue with this scenario is if it's indeed a Battle Royale scenario, boss abilities are going to spread across every other boss. This means bosses with AOE-centric abilities (Massacre, Defile, etc.) would help other bosses kill each other, making it a collective effort no matter how you slice it. The other issue is - what boss is Boss A attacking? Boss B? Whoever Chimaeron, Razuvius, or Algalon might be meleeing would be in a world of hurt, in addition to the other various abilities going around. Then comes the matter of bosses having quality AI - would one of the bosses realize that Saurfangs beasts need to die? If not, dude would be sending out marks left and right, and as long as he wasn't the first one to die, he would indeed be the last one standing (healing for 20% every boss death).

Trying to take all this into consideration, I would forsee Defile + Marks + Massacres + Modulations + Searing Flame/Fireball Spam simply cleaning house, leaving just Atramedes and Saurfang. Saurfang would most likely be at 100% or close to it, Atramedes would most likely be far less. If a ground phase just started, Saurfang might pull it off, but if Atramedes just went in the air, chances are he'd win with insane damage with Saurfang having no way to hit him and regen health. My $.02.

-Judge