Question about the order of heroic 10 mans

Hello there,

I'm running a 10 man semi-casual guild and we cleared all normal content..
    Now we were wondering what bosses to start heroic on.

I know the basic order of 25 man heroics.. but i know there's some difference in difficulty between 10 and 25 so some bosses might be more/less doable for us..

Is Halfus the right way to start? We don't have a druid tank atm and I've been told that's a must for him on HC.
    The other BoT Heroics are quite hard right? So should we focus on BWD hc first.

Any advice on which ones to go for first and maybe a small explanation would be appreciated.

Much <3

Definitely Halfus to start with. You don't necessarily need a druid tank... Depending on your setup, Chimaeron normally comes next but we found Atramedes a lot easier. Chimaeron is terribly unforgiving; you need your proper tanks to tank double attacks and feud and a DPS 'tank' doing the normal tanking. You also need good threat management in the last phase and some lucky dodge streaks. Atramedes is decent; very similar to normal mode, but there's an add that needs killing quickly on the ground phases and you gain sound easier etc. As long as you know how to dodge stuff, have a reliable gong guy and quick dps switches, the fight's in the bag. Maloriak is also another option as long as you have good aoe and reliable interrupts.

After that it seems to be Magmaw, Omnitron and Valiona. Then you go onto Council, TotFW, Cho'gall and Nef.

Deleted
    Yes start off with halfus hc, u don't need a druid or any other speciel class tank for it either. After halfus do atramedes/magmaw/chimearon/maloriak in whatever order you prefer.

In my opinion, the order from easiest to hardest Heroic mode is:
    Halfus
    Atramedes
    Magmaw
    Chimaeron
    Maloriak
    Conclave
    Valonia & Theralion
    Omnitron

And then.. well, I have no idea how to order difficulty for Al'Akir, Ascendant Council, Cho'gall or Nefarian.
    I would guess A.C -> Cho'gall -> Nef -> Al'Akir -> Sinestra.