Tailoring, 450 & Up (and away)

Hello MMO-Champ Community... I've recently obtained a skill level of 450 in Tailoring. So I then go to visit my trusty profession guide online, which displays that I need **1850** Embersilk Cloth... This is nuts!

So I resort to trade chat and ask if theres an updated version of cloth gathering for Cata, and they all say, "No."

What do I do to gain this much embersilk? where do I farm?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mount hyjal, at the start where there's a lot of npc's fighting the druids and trees Where Baron Geddon is. That's where I would farm.
    Else. just find a place with a lot of humanoids and KEEEL!!!

You actually do get additional cloth like you did in Cata. I quite often have things to loot after others have passed and notice that I get more cloth than others on occasion.

Do the Tol Barad dailies each and every day. You'll get quite a bit of cloth. You can go into TB and farm the areas while your faction holds it as well.

Start saving up lots of volatiles as well as it will take a lot of those.

You have the "Cloth Scavenger" skill still like you did in Wrath. Trust me, you WILL get more than enough cloth just by leveling and doing dungeons. I would recommend farming a LOT of volatiles though. You need 30 of each type to make every cloth cooldown. Plus, you will need them to craft items. Do this ahead of time or you will be stuck. I had to end up buying/borrowing a bunch from the AH and my friends to max my tailoring (I used a guide as well for my mage).
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

Deleted
    If you're already 85, you will get a ton from dungeons and raids - 4-5 stacks is not unusual for me from BoT trash as I'm the only tailor in our 10 man, but the proc seems high to me from almost all humanoids. Tol Barad is a good place to farm also if you're 85 - if you're not then MH has a fair few areas you can farm at, but if you're running dungeons then you'll be suprised how quickly it mounts up. I usually end up with about 400+ spare embersilk cloth each week from doing my daily heroic + a BoT run and some tol barad dailies, I use half for my cooldowns and the rest goes on the AH.

Once you hit max you will need 200 embersilk per week + the volatiles, to keep up the cooldowns.

Deleted
    Others said it, but I'll confirm - Northern Cloth Scavenging works on Embersilk as well. On my mage I always lag behind the group a bit in humanoid heroics, because there's lots of cloth left for me to loot after others are done with the corpses.