Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    There really is no need to be rude. Simply because people aren't willing to help you pirate, we don't want or need your attitude.

My advice: Talk to the people that build the system.
    Hi, sorry for being rude it's just that I hate people coming on my topic and implying im stupid for not checking google or Piratebay. Thanks for the advice but I think the store that búilt my computer went under :P

---------- Post added 2011-04-21 at 11:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lolhand View Post
    I highly doubt it had anything to do with your antispyware. They don't usually delete critical files. And if not Ubuntu, what're you gonna do ?
    well, it wasn't autoremoval, there were a lot of files and some of them weren't supposed to removed, but i checked that little box and removed them anyway, stupid I am.

---------- Post added 2011-04-21 at 11:59 PM ----------

I highly doubt it had anything to do with your antispyware. They don't usually delete critical files. And if not Ubuntu, what're you gonna do ?

No idea what im gonna do lol, can i play wow on Ubunto? Heroes of newerth? Crysis 2?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperix View Post
    I think the store that búilt my computer went under :P
    It was actually a homebuilt computer, no brand:P
    Got 'em

10char

Deleted
    hehe :P

10char

---------- Post added 2011-04-22 at 12:07 AM ----------

So i'm pretty much screwed right? is there anything I can about it without pirating?

10+ Year Old Account
    You could either

a) try Ubuntu
    b) try find your XP cd
    c) buy windows 7

Deleted
    You could either

a) try Ubuntu
    b) try find your XP cd
    c) buy windows 7
    Can I play wow on Ubuntu?

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I play wow on Ubuntu?
    WoW yes, the other game's you should

Deleted
    okey thanks a lot mate! are you using it?

You can play it with wine.... but know that it may not be perfect, will easily be slower than Windows, and it isn't for everyone.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2
    Intel PRO/1000 PT Server NIC | ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair TX750
    OCZ Vertex2 60GB | WD Velociraptor 300GB x 2 | Samsung Spinpoint MP4 500GB
    EK-FB SR2 - Acetal+Nickel | EK-Supreme HF - Acetal x 2 | EK-FC5970 Acetal x 2
    Thermochill TA120.4 x 3 | Thermochill TA120.3 | Swiftech MCP655 x 2

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Download HijackThis, and MalwareBytes.
    Surf the web about how to use them; clean your system.
    When you're done with that, check to see if other software (including the Windows, and display drivers) are up to date.
    If you do the above, chances are you won't have to reinstall your system.

Deleted
    Can't possibly be slower than mine is atm:P

EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2 | XFX 9800GT (Hybrid PhysX)
    Bigfoot Networks Killer Xeno Pro | Creative X-Fi Titanium | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair TX750

btw, if this is your specc, sick computer dude.

---------- Post added 2011-04-22 at 12:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tyggyr View Post
    Download HijackThis, and MalwareBytes.
    Surf the web about how to use them; clean your system.
    When you're done with that, check to see if other software (including the Windows, and display drivers) are up to date.
    If you do the above, chances are you won't have to reinstall your system.
    okey, i'll try it! thanks

You'd be surprised.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2
    Intel PRO/1000 PT Server NIC | ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair TX750

Deleted
    okey so I talked to my mother, i'm gonna buy a new windows 7 CD. only one problem I currently have windows 32bit, can I buy a 64bit and just overwrite my current windows XP?

Deleted
    okey so I talked to my mother, i'm gonna buy a new windows 7 CD. only one problem I currently have windows 32bit, can I buy a 64bit and just overwrite my current windows XP?
    I would seriously put some more time into these decisions. Windows 7 costs money, and if your pc is 4+ years old and was running Win. XP, there's a chance it won't even run Windows. 7. (or, a lot slower then Windows XP would).

You say the problems started when you got "antimalewaredoctor" - that's malware (sort of a virus). Why don't you try to clean all that crap up first, and if that doesn't work go to other solutions? The guide I posted here can help to clean up your PC. (There's also one in the sticky index, but that's a bit out-of-date. I'll update it within a couple of weeks)

- MK

PS: If you do want to stick to your Win. 7 decision, you simply boot from the CD and format the Windows partition. Then do a fresh-install. Note that you'll lose EVERYTHING on the Windows partition, so make backups.