Deleted

FireMage Kiting adds MagMaw 25man HC

Hey Guys,

thought it might be usefull to show people you don't always need a DK !
    Nah here you go, a nice PoV video from our Firemage kiting the Parasites on Magmaw 25man heroic.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NoQuarte.../0/KSI9rQq68_Q

10+ Year Old Account
    That looked like a lot of fun, I'm not going to lie.

Deleted
    very nice job, can you get to post here his aoe rotation ? i guess there is FS and BW/FS but i wonder if he used combustion on adds and if there were some slow from dk/sham whatever.

I don't see any debuff that isn't his on the adds, so I'm guessing he had no one helping at all.

Edit: Nice job btw.
    Last edited by Argg0; 2011-04-22 at 08:14 AM.

omg, gotta try that on my FMage

Deleted
    Very nice job. I don't gret how you are keeping your mana pool more than half full pretty much the entire time.

On our magmaw hc kill (10 man tho) we used our fire mage too. He had help from a hunter with slow trap tho. Nice done to solo that job

the adds travel slower than normal run speed by default, so theres no reason for them to "have" to be snared, so the cooldown on blastwave snare isnt a problem, flamestrike will do for threating the adds on the run.

I didn't notice a combust spread go up on the adds though, I saw it mainly on magmaws head.

Amazing post though, gonna see if I can try and do that next week

haha nice job there. Loving the spreading head Combustion thing, numbers everywhere : )

On Minecraft:
    Quote Originally Posted by halmotors View Post
    Creepers would cease to be terrifying if they looked more 'real' and less like a big green dick with a frowny face on it.

We use a fire mage too for the kiting, without any other snare (no hunter, no earthbind, nothing...).
    Not that hard with a bit of training.

That's pretty much what I do, I'm just a hunter in Surv specc spamming Multishot & using traps to slow/immobilize. :P

Gj though on the movement.

Deleted
    In terms of rotation I can ask him for more details, but I am pretty sure he is just doing blastwave, flamestrike, and spread combustion from the boss to the adds.

the first bit of the video was a 12% where he accidently fell in lava

Edit : and no, he ain't getting any outside help for aggro.