Deleted

Omnitron Heroic Warlock Help.

Hello there, yesterday my guild where struggling on Omnitron 25 heroic and when i looked into the WoLs later i did on the best try like 1.8% of the dmg on the "Poison Bombs".
    Each time i try to help on the adds i stand and cast a chaosbold/incinirate and then they usualy dies before it hit's or that i gets fixated and have to run away.
    That leaves me with the question how other warlocks kill them, I'm destro as mainspec and demo as offspec.

Deleted
    If they go down that fast I would just toss a Fel Flame and not worry much more then that. Perhaps a Shadow Fury for the damage or Shadow Flame if they're close enough.
    If they go down that fast, where is your guild actually struggling with? It's not dps I assume.

Deleted
    i`m affliction, but i can give you a tip.since burst classes own first 3-4 mobs so fast you cant even cast 1.5 sec spell, try to focus the mobs after these first 4 (there are 8-10 total ?).works every time

Deleted
    The thing that happend was that we didnt get them down fast enough and then the grip came.

Deleted
    Only ever killed this on 10 man heroic, not 25. But from what I can gather if your dps are taking them down before you can even get onto them why bother going on them? lol

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    As destro spam immolate on them start on the one that doesn't drop instatly, make sure you go with ISF refreshed pay attention when boss start cast and refresh ISF if it will fall shortly.
    Tab the second mob the spawned i suggest you have dot show on nameplates (tidyplates etc.) and cast immolate , next one immolate etc, cast conflgrate on cd . Cast shadowflame if none is targeting you and try hit them all.

Raid position is really important here, send a infernal for the adds when shield is up on toxitron (don't forget bane for infernal continue there), try cast infernal after 4 are up for the most landing damage, your hunters should have always traps there and dps like when toxitron is active immolate, conflagrate on cd, shadowflame if safe and your are going to hit a few targets at least.

Print : http://bossblueprint.com/view.php?img=TYbxY0GB4

Toxitron is skull, keep him always there for e.g stack near the door except if there is a poison cloud if there is stack at left of it, lightning conductor or whatever go right , blue circle = arcane power generator stack on that even if nearer toxitron since the dps bonus should make it for the shorter distance.

Got ranked weeks ago but not my best fight tbh, slack a little on power generator and things :P

I do the fight as aff cause I belive Jinx is very handy for those adds.

This is what I do

as soon he starts to cast the adds I spam SOC on the boss whithout soulburn, cause the adds go fast on 1st spawn. At 2nd add cast I do a SOC followed by a Soulburn>SOC for corruption spreading, all adds will be up and all will have corruption, I do the soulburn>soc at 2nd add spawn cause is when its more "chaotic" cause of movment and there is less damage on adds so the extra dot helps. Also at 2nd add I do the SOC on a poison blob cause you cant do it on the boss due to the shield.

As destro I belive he cant do much at all besides a shadowfury, but then destro is very nice on that fight cause of Havoc if you struggle on overall damage and have other good aoe classes to down the adds.