Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by HolgerDK View Post
    Yes, and that problem is your personality - stop being a douche.
    Douche? he is only a douche if those it happens to dont like it.

clearly they're ok with it and knows its a joke.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Vortex Pinnacle after the last trash pull people tend to jump instead of go down the ramp. Love it!

10+ Year Old Account
    you'd instantly get kicked for being a faggot

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't kick you cause you're an elitist asshole? That's all the more reason to kick you, in most cases.

Quote Originally Posted by fhate View Post
    My Guild Hates doing Conclave because of me.. I try to stop but its just so DAMN funny. I know they wont kick me b/c i am an elitist asshole but still, how many other mages out there has had their guild resent them b/c of this amazing spell.

PS for those who don't know (your a noob if you don't) if you slow fall a player RIGHT as he/she jumps from one platform to another, whether in combat or not, instead of landing they slowfall to a very long death. (takes forever to hit the invisible wall)

TRY IT.

But be warned if your not in such great standing with your guild, you may be kicked. Or if your going to quit anyway do it in the middle of the encounter. LOL
    sounds like a pretty good reason to kick you to me

edit: just realized he's from blackrock, explains an awful lot

Signature by Kenz

conclave, alakir(put the feast on the very edge, people will keep getting knocked off), elevator boss(the one in BWD), beautiful moments!

10+ Year Old Account
    i like to hop in my mechano-hog and wait for someone to jump in..take the slip stream and kick em mid jump...killed a couple that way always hilarious

The riptide is free..but the GWH? Thats gonna cost you..

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrinn View Post
    Leap of Faith usually doesn't send people falling to their death.
    levitate does

10+ Year Old Account
    PS for those who don't know (your a noob if you don't)
    Huh? First off - It's "you're" and second... because someone doesn't PvE , it makes them a noob?

u duznt haz 2 menny smartz

That's also childish and immature to wipe your raid countless times. If I were your GM I'd kick you the first time you did that. Your GM doesn't have the balls to do it, I guess.

In my guild you don't need to do that. Someone usually miss the elevator in BWD on their own anyway.

Deleted
    <--- Is going to be doing this next time we do normal conclave, or have hc conclave on farm. I should do it to a tank o.o lawlz.

I remember when you could put Mage portals up in front of the Wintergrasp one. Someoneone dropped one like every battle and people would fall for it.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i did the same thing to a guy in VP and in a few minutes i got removed from the group, so yeah, bad habit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicc View Post
    There's a druid in my guild I always use it on, but I swear he has some cancelaura macro bound to every button, cause it's ALWAYS instadispelled
    Power Auras says hi!
    Thundercunts and stuff

I know they wont kick me b/c i am an elitist asshole but still
    wut?

also you're pretty immature for doing this repeatedly.

wow its tempting to go on and do it right now, but its still seriously wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Lackluster View Post
    True, but the difference is that in GTA3 you're only shooting (and robbing, murdering, having sex with, etc) pixels. In WOW you get the pleasure of dealing with some of the most despicable human behaviour you'll ever witness.
    To True.