10+ Year Old Account

Help with downloading addons on a mac from curse

Hey all just got a new computer 2 days ago which happens to be a mac. this is my first mac so sorry for the noobish questions any help is appreciated. Ive been trying to download some of my previous addons from curse but having a bit of trouble. I have DBM and Vuhdo downloaded and running but having trouble with Magenuggets, Recount, and Auctionator. The computer automatically extracts the files when its downloaded however the last 3 i mentioned arent working right. when i open them up in the finder and drag them into my addon folder is where the trouble occurs. they each have their 3 or 4 blue folders filled with content but they are accompanied by 10-15 white document looking icons i.e. recount.toc and etc. this is the case for magenuggets, recount, and auctionator so any help to get this corrected and downloaded would be greatly appreciated!!!

cheers!
    Last edited by llDemonll; 2011-04-22 at 07:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It should go Wow>Interface>Addons>Recount>folders/tocs/lua.s

You could download them manually, but your problem seems like their main folder is missing, all you're getting are the contents of the folder

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Skullcrack View Post
    Try the client.
    worked perfectly thanks so much!