What is this addon? World map

Hey I'm looking for the name of an addon that allows you to resize the world map, move it around your screen, and add alpha to it as well. Sorry that I don't have an example of this, but it shouldn't be hard to identify. Sorry if the answer was already posted, I looked but didn't find any information on this. Thanks!
    (note i'm not talking about any minimap addons)

Maybe it wasn't an addon. There is a built in mini-map that you can resize and ''phase'' it. You can move it around the screen. I used it alot while doing archeology.

Deleted
    In the default Blizzard UI, when you open your WorldMap, in the upper right side of the screen, near the "X" button, there's an arrow, that resizes the Map window, practically it makes it smaller so you can see everything else also. You can also press Shift + M for a smaller version of the world map which you can move around. The [minimized] world map can't be moved [if I'm right], but nonetheless there will be no point in moving it around. Hope it helped.

Mapster @ Curse is one I am using and the first that springs to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSheep View Post
    Maybe it wasn't an addon. There is a built in mini-map that you can resize and ''phase'' it. You can move it around the screen. I used it alot while doing archeology.
    It definitely was an addon, the regular minimap was still there. I'm checking out mapster now, the description seems to fit what i need.
    Thanks for the help!