Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sark View Post
    An incredible ass who runs an extremely successful guild. I'm pleased with my guild, and i couldn't care less what random idiots (both ones i kicked, and you) think. Run along with your holier-than-thou attitude, i'm sure it'll kill some raid bosses.
    Nobody gives a shit about your allegedly "successful" guild.

Being good at a video game doesn't mean jackshit. People who condone bullshit in game are the same kind of people who are royal assholes in real life. Congratulations on being a poor excuse for a human.

I'm sure you'll be back to tell us how important and successful you are in real life, too. *rolls eyes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Congratulations for finding a use for expendable casuals.
    I love this quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Blackmore View Post
    Being good at a video game doesn't mean jackshit. People who condone bullshit in game are the same kind of people who are royal assholes in real life. Congratulations on being a poor excuse for a human.
    I'd love to see where you got your facts on that from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Congratulations for finding a use for expendable casuals.

Already have someone on my server spamming to sell a lvl 25 guild.

we've done something similiar to this in our guild...although we didn't invite that many people, and we're too nice to boot most of them...just the annoying bad 1s.
    of course, one of the other guilds on server hit 25, waited a day, then booted everybody they didn't want. everyone was bitching about it in trade, but most of the people i know had expected that to happen
    insanity: less expensive then drugs, and much more fun!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Blackmore View Post
    Nobody gives a shit about your allegedly "successful" guild.

What I don't understand is, when the game doesn't go the way they want, they always use the RL factor to try to come back? You might not care about how many boss he has downed in the game, but should people care about what your RL do in the game? Keep game issue inside game, RL issue in RL would be a much better way to do it.

Sure, when I go out, I don't care if you are the best StarCraft player in Korea, on the same note, in a raid, I don't care if you are unemployed with 3 children as long as you do your parts well. Game life and RL should always be separated.

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay, enough fighting.

Locked.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines