Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your 2 cents are false. Having a clutch cyclone resisted will lose you games.

As to gemming stamina... You could. I don't think it's that needed. The big stamina boost from the leg enchant will already see you towards more healthy regions.

You all have been very helpful... I added the enchants/leg armor... and yea.. i did 3s tonight.. I wasnt getting zerged hardmode and I did some pretty healthy burst (arms, feral resto sham)... great comp btw... if you have any other suggestions as to how I could improve my character, spec, glyphs and all, feel free to throw in any and all info =).. once again.. thx

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    I am pretty sure that being a feral druid, spell pen is pretty useless.
    Guessing you dont pvp

Umm the leg enchant will help(my armoy may be broken again) hitting a couple of socket bonus with agl stam may help(yes i know lower ap but surv is just as important)

10+ Year Old Account
    A few suggestions:

1) Reforge necklace to +hit
    2) Enchant shoulders. Either with a PvE enchant or the PvP enchant (I'd lean towards the latter, but both are good options).
    * 3) You could possibly gem 20 agi-20mastery in the shoulders. The difference would be minute, but the +10 Agi socket bonus would allow it.
    * 4) Same for the chest: 20agi-20 mastery. 20 resilience socket bonus would allow for it.
    5) I am not a fan of the +55 stam enchant. However, you specifically asked for more stam, so...
    6) Reforge Idol to Mastery
    7) If you find you get focused too much, you can get a lot more resilience by dropping Unheeded Warning for another PvP +300 resi trinket. I'd suggest the on use one. This will lose you some pressure, so only you can decide here whether it'd be worthwhile or not.
    8) Reforge ring to +hit. Combined with 1) this should get you to +5% hit rating. If not, add a +20agi/+20hit gem to your gloves. You need 5% as a soft hit cap.
    9) Get +35 agi on boots. I understand the enchant you have now is pricey, but it doesn't stack with Feral Swiftness. It'll only help you in Bearform or Casterform and neither should be something you spend a lot of time in during games.
    10) Get +mastery or +strength on gloves instead of +expertise
    11) Reforge gloves to mastery
    12) Reforge pants to mastery
    13) Reforge boots to ... you guessed it

* are only minor. Feel free to ignore these.

Spec-wise:
    I am a huge fan of Thick Hide and Perseverance. Wizards are your biggest threat and both of those serve to reduce their damage output. Furry Swipes is fairly pointless in PvP. Infected Wounds isn't - it's mandatory. Not entirely sure which spec you run with, but I'm guessing the Secondary is your PvP spec. Balduvian is a big fan of Natural Reaction rather than Thick Hide. I prefer a talent that works for all forms.
    You can drop the point in Primal Madness as well. It's hard enough to generate optimal conditions for it in PvE and next to impossible to do so in PvP. I'd look at Feral Agression to get the remaining 2 points.

Prime Glyphs look okay, though I personally favoured Glyph of Berserk over Glyph of Shred. I'd suggest grabbing that one instead of Shred or Mangle. Still undecided myself whether I'd rather drop the Shred or Mangle Glyph.

Major Glyphs look okay, but replace the Entangling Roots one come next patch. 3 yards extra range on Pounce will be worthwhile.

Minor Glyphs are okay.
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2011-04-24 at 08:33 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    reasons why you odnt have as much health as others dont.. You are a leather wearer, plate has more stamina on it than leather which makes other have more health than you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyfaria View Post
    reasons why you odnt have as much health as others dont.. You are a leather wearer, plate has more stamina on it than leather which makes other have more health than you.
    This is wrong. They normalised stamina across all forms of armour, meaning a cloth wearer will have just as much stamina as a plate wearer now.

Edit: Some examples :-

Vicious Gladiator's Dragonhide Helm - Leather
    Vicious Gladiator's Dreadplate Helm - Plate
    Last edited by mmoce5ee2a432e; 2011-04-24 at 08:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alta87 View Post
    I see that you are asking for something else, but ill leave a comment anyway, if you dont like it ignore it please.

No need to chase SPL pen instead of boosting your DMG. Try it without the SPL pen once and you'll notice that it's not needed to cap it, the DMG you can get instead of it will be much more helpful as a cat (=

Just my 2 cents, try it out m8. Cheers.
    And have critical CC resisted? You mad bro?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    And have critical CC resisted? You mad bro?
    1) You might notice that's been said a few times already
    2) You might also notice it's a Paladin giving advice to a Druid. Heavens know why he'd be doing that, but fact is that Holy spells can not get resisted.
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2011-04-24 at 09:18 AM. Reason: I's not sad I said

Deleted
    Your entire gear was a mess so i took my time and made a chardev with how it should look.
    chardev.org/?profile=107320

Cba with saying all the changes that I did but a few of em where:
    You got 3453 resil now.
    Your hit capped.
    You got the 220 spell pen that you need.
    And i reforged alot of crit into mastery since mastery is the best stat after agi by far.
    Stamina is useless in PvP. You should NEVER gem or enchant for more stamina. Resil>Stamina in terms of survival.

If you got any questions about the chardev feel free too point them out here.

Spell pen and spell hit are both important stats for ferals. Missing a root/cyclone in one game can make or break the game.

Oh and I changed your spec so you got 2 points in Natural Reaction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    1) You might notice that's been said a few times already
    2) You might also notice it's a Paladin giving advice to a Druid. Heavens know why he'd be doing that, but fact is that Holy spells can not get resisted.
    I think someone is mad?

And you bet holy spells can be resisted, just not through regular means.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should be fine. I hit 2k rating with around 120k health. I wouldn't worry too much, it seems you have it all sorted now anyway.

---------- Post added 2011-04-24 at 11:03 AM ----------

I think someone is mad?

You need spell pen, the only reason I don't care about it any more is because my partner left the server.
    Digital Rumination
    Plays: Sylvanas EU - Fierae (Druid) | HotS | EVE | PUBG
    Played: Rift | Guild Wars 2 | SW:TOR | BF4 | Smite | LoL | Skyrim
    Ryzen 1920X - 32GB - 980Ti SLI - PCIE NVMe 1GB SSD - Enthoo Primo - Full WC - 4K

10+ Year Old Account
    I think someone is mad?

Feel free to show me the Holy Resistance

All Spell Penetration does is negate someone's resistance. Since there is no Holy Resistance, Spell Penetration does nothing for Holy Spells.

Thank you very much Duilliath and Icecakez
    both very helpful and I found that 2pts in Natural reaction helps.. thx!

10+ Year Old Account
    As a sidenote, I noticed you have only ~6700 kills. This suggests you do not have -that- much experience with Feral PvP just yet. While BG/Open World/Tol Barad PvP is a completely different beast from organised PvP, it is a very good place to train your reaction speed or just become more comfortable with Feral PvP and its needed hotkeys as a whole.

It's not intended as criticism and since Arenas etc do not reward any HKs I'm hesitant about making any definitive claims here, but do consider the option. Personally, I loved going into AV with my Arena team and annoying the hell out of the opposite side with defending a tower or recapping stuff.

I have been playing feral since mid BC actually.. my feral was deleted along with its gear and achieves mid wrath, so I took up my DK to finish wrath and leveled another feral to play in cata... but yea.. thanks for the suggestion I do bgs and tb dalie...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    I replied before any comments were made. Besides, my druid is balance, and I figured that since feral uses agility, that spell pen is rather pointless. Excuse me for forgetting about cyclone and root. Next time, think before you comment, please.
    Oh my god but haha. Someone pointed out that you clearly weren't thinking things through properly before you commented on this topic and YOU ask him to think before he comments? Lolwut?

Sorry but this just made my day lol.

On-topic:
    Spell pen is indeed rather useful, even for feral druids because a missed cyclone/roots can make a huge difference in the enemies favor.