Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Gift of Nature (passive) also reduces Tranquility's cooldown by 2.5/5 minutes.
    •Efflorescence has been redesigned. It creates a healing zone at the feet of a Swiftmend target, but this healing zone now restores health equal to 4/8/12% of the amount healed by Swiftmend to the three most injured targets within 8 yards, every 1 second for 7 seconds. This periodic effect now also benefits from spell haste, but the individual ticks cannot be critical effects. In addition, Living Seed is no longer a prerequisite talent for Efflorescence.
    Malfurion's Gift now reduces the cooldown of Tranquility by 2.5/5 minutes.
    •Nature's Swiftness now also increases the healing done by the affected nature spell by 50%.

Ummmmmm, what???

lol so if you're tank or healer, u get more reward??? :O

New trailer is epic!

so the zandalari have been corrupted by hakkar....how origonal

Many players are confused as to why the Zandalari are now attempting to resurrect the blood god Hakkar, due to the tribe originally aspiring to prevent the event from unfolding prior to the cataclysm. However, perhaps the earth-shattering events have changed their outlook on Azeroth.

Whatever the case may be, patch 4.1 is no doubt a precursor to future lore events involving the tribe, as well as its homeland of Zandalar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    How did you know it was Hakkar? Trolls and serpents have more then once been together - in ZulDrak alone there are two more serpets, which are not hakkar.

Those creatures merely represent their LoA of death.

I hope to see the other three Zul instances to be revamped as well - and eventually a raid to Zandalar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    I find that very unlikely. The Zandalari tribe has been against Hakkar since the very beginning. They have done two attempts of taking him down, the last one being during "Vanilla WoW" where they took help from the Alliance and Horde.

From what has been known about this tribe, using Hakkar to reach the goal of restoring the Troll empire is kind of unexpected. However, as mentioned by the trailer, the Trolls of Zul'Drak in Northrend did in fact consume the powers of their own gods to help themselves. I suspect that the Zandalari is going to do something similar to Hakkar and use the powers he possesses for their goals. They were in Zul'Drak, too, to record the events that happened there, so it is not that far of a stretch, as I see it.