Speaker set-up and disconnect issues

Two problems, one fun one annoying

Annoying:

Most of the time I tab out of wow i am disconnected:
    i7-950
    6GB
    HD5870
    P6X58D-E

Pretty sure its not a problem with my actual hardware as i don't even run wow on ultra, hwowever sometimes it disconnects sometimes it doesn't.

Ive got one set of speakers and cd player, cd player is more like an audio box (correct term?) it has av outputs/inputs and can run off usb/PC. Right now i use the auxillary function and av ports to run my computer sound (have headphone size jack plugged into pc that converts to AV audio cables and plugs in back of box) however just got a new 32inch tv/monitor mounted on the wall. I sometimes use it as a second monitor and sometimes watch tv on it. I want to make it so the speakers can be connected to the TV so that it will run the sound from the TV and computer simultaneously. Anybody got any ideas to do this?

I don't mind doing a diagram/more explanations to explain more clearly if someone thinks they may have a solution for this?

Thanks

*forget to mention tv outputs, preferably want to use the av audio ouputs
    Last edited by Dindrielle; 2011-04-23 at 11:11 PM. Reason: made clearer
    Quote from: Biged781 on May 03, 2010, 08:38:47 am
    You my friend are just short of the sense-of-humor softcap.

Deleted
    McGyver up your own cable taking both positive leads from both devices, and both negative leads from both devices, hook these up together and then run the other end to your amp/whatever. Don't take my word for this though, I cook up all kinds of cables that end up failing over time.