Poll: Is your server effected by wow exodus?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 20
... LastLast

Is your realm effected by the wow exodus

Just before I left wow I noticed my server was pretty much dead. How is your server doing.

Please list -

Server - Faction - Status

Mine, Dath'remar (Us) - Alliance - Only a few top end players can be seen. Almost no activity in even sw.

WoW exodus? You mean the one that was supposed to happen with Rift? Or the imaginary one some people are talking about? I have yet to experience anything like this.

Bloodhoof (US) - Alliance - Even SW is empty

Quote Originally Posted by Gorllin View Post
    WoW exodus? You mean the one that was supposed to happen with Rift? Or the imaginary one some people are talking about? I have yet to experience anything like this.

Maybe you play on a higher pop server that makes it harder to notice, but on my server(Smolderthorn), the pop has dropped so much it is hard to do anything. Way, way lower than in WotLK.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorllin View Post
    well,my guild went from having like 10-15 people on a night.to like 5 at the most now

im kinda hoping its because of easter,but yeah.im not really enjoying being the only active person in my guild at the moment

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    No because there is no "WoW exodus." I've seen plenty of guilds fall apart. I've seen new ones form. But I haven't seen any of the servers I play on drop down in population on the server screen.

I have an alt on Gorgonnash...that place is pretty much empty.

However all my other servers are still doing fine, if not great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well when I sold my account and re-bought WoW, I was on Dalvengyr US and it was a hell whole. Now from what I hear Horde side is doing awful

As of now on my mains server, a lot of people in the guild left because of RIFT, which was a huge problem for everyone .

Deleted
    Hardly anyone i personally know left for rift on EU Terenas.

I knew three people who left horde side.. They returned earlier this week to WoW. There hasn't been an exodus, its just people wanting to overhype a pretty (in both ways) lackluster mmo..

I've seen plenty of guilds fall apart. I've seen new ones form
    i thought the whole guilds dieing problem was fixed with guild perks and stuff.eather way,the current guild im in is the last guild im going to be in.seeing as how if it dies ill probably just quit playin and play another mmo

wow is pretty boring lately anyway.i hope the patch actually brings something more fun then standing around org on my flying mount half the time im on bored

I can't speak for the whole server, but my normally active guild of 30-40 online at any given moment has dropped to 5-10 at peak hours. Shadow Council (US).

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloodhoof(US) - Horde is rockin
    Victoria Aut Mors

WoW exodus? Blizz is reporting its highest active accounts ever right now. WTB w.e you are smoking
    I sensed a great disturbance. As if a thousand nerds just cried out at once and then were silenced.

Quote Originally Posted by coldfiredragon View Post
    Bloodhoof (US) - Alliance - Even SW is empty
    I'm on bloodhoof .. people are allways on when i'm on. maybe you're just logging on at 3 am (alliance side)?

edit:
    just to prove a point:

i just poped on in wow did a /who in stormwind 82-85's in stormwind alone:

Last edited by Arteous; 2011-04-24 at 03:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Versastyles View Post
    WoW exodus? Blizz is reporting its highest active accounts ever right now. WTB w.e you are smoking
    really? i wonder where all those active people are.cuz they sure arent logging in

Quote Originally Posted by onlyonepost View Post
    Just before I left wow I noticed my server was pretty much dead. How is your server doing.
    Counter question, why do you care again? You quit. Wait, i get it. "LOOK AT ME! I QUIT PLAYING WOW! BUT I STILL WANNA COME ON A WOW FORUM AND BRAG ABOUT HOW I QUIT!"

Dragonmaw Alliance US. I have been actively running wowcensus for both sides. I have seen horde pop drop by about 20% and alliance fall off by almost 50%.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Arathus-US is still doing ok but its not as full as it used to be

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's more about people spreading the idea of an 'exodus' so much, that others are starting to see game play patterns that aren't there.
    If you play on a lower pop server and it goes dead (playing low pop sucks I could see why people would go to another server) then just go to another server, assuming you still want to play with "everyone leaving" and all... /rollseyes

Also people come and go all the time, especially around holidays, and school testing, waiting for 4.1 etc.
    "The Tol'vir people must be really shy considering they don't ever speak to us.." -Zneebor LOL

I didn't even know there was a WoW Exodus
    No
    Nordrassil - EU Alliance