Poll: Is your server effected by wow exodus?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wrekki View Post
    Chromaggus horde is suffering from "wow exodus"

Maybe because there is 3 options that you can do while not doing pvp or raiding.
    a) Flying around Org/Sw
    b) Flying around Org/Sw
    c) Flying around Org/Sw
    loool that's all I do while waiting for LONG queues. Duels? sure why not. Dungeons? boring. Archaeology? boring. Hunt lowbies to gank? can't find em. Professions? maxed out and boring. WTB PVP bounty system <3 PL0X!

'WoW is dying' = latest troll.

Successful one it seems too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    Kazzak and Outland EU going strong Xavius however is completly dead 5 people in org at any one time)
    I'm planning to start new char in Outland or Kazzak EU, which server is better in terms of PVP activities?

Quote Originally Posted by Neoray View Post
    Kazzak EU Horde side...

No drop in population here..
    Agreed ^^

Although I did just move to Kazzak a couple of months back from Vek'nilash EU which was rediculously quiet, although to be fair that server has been quiet for ages, not because of a sky is falling situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Midgetowns View Post
    I'm planning to start new char in Outland or Kazzak EU, which server is better in terms of PVP activities?
    Outland ally by far imo, kazzak horde isnt bad just all good people are teamed and the rest are absolutely TERRIBLE.

I haven't really noticed any difference. Org seems to be populated at all times. You can't really compare ORG and SW population to Wrath, where Dal was the main city and both factions used it. ORG and SW might seem empty compared to Dal, which was tiny and crowded with both factions. An illusion perhaps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Midgetowns View Post
    I'd say kazzak. horde and alliance win about 50/50 so its pretty balanced (always winning isn't fun either in my opinion)

although i have no idea how outland is doing in pvp

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ylera View Post
    'WoW is dying' = latest troll.

Successful one it seems too.
    ^ this

OT: Bronze Dragonflight EU still busy.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bullshit ? why would you play a game that offer no challenges ?

A boss should take at least 1 week of farming hours every single day.

It should require perfect team play to kill a boss. No one should be allowed to fail even once.

A boss SHOULD be so hard that you want to throw your computer out of teh window, hence it will feel extremely rewarding once you finally get a kill.

WoW in it's current state is what I call a "W+ i win button" game. press W, dodge that 1 spell that needs to be dodged, then press your I-win button. Win.

I really don't find it funny anymore. :/

Deleted
    stormscale eu horde still shitload of ppl in orgrimmar

It's just people moving around servers, I think the middle level realms got hit hard. Ones with solid populations but weak progression, this teir is not friendly to new raiders so anyone who wants to get stuff done moved to stronger realms. I know this because I have watched my old realm die after I moved from it. it was Korialstratz, and when i was there it was fine in terms of population. But it always sucked when it came to progression. Now it is low population and is effectively dead. Not because of Rift, but because people moved to new realms.

Anyways, as someone already posted, the reported subscriber numbers speak for themselves. As for people logging on less, this is nothing new. Of course people go through cycles as content wears on. Many enjoy just that, hardcore playing for 2-3 months and tone it done to take a break and then its back on when new shiny stuff shows up. I like it this way myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    alliance and horde sides of Terokkar-US are pretty active.
    @dA
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleuh
    Since the invention of the internet, the Earth`s rotation has been solely propelled by english teachers turning in their graves.

Oh yeh, Kil'jaeden and always full.

Still a crap-load of guilds, really if anything more than in WOTLK progressing through content. Right now tis not like December was, but that's the normal cycle. Not any different than when ICC released etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Sovietrussia View Post
    Claim all you want that WoW's population is one of constant growth, you have 0 (z-e-r-o) ability to argue that stand other than the way you just have...which is just flat out saying it.

I, on the other hand, have at least pointed out the growing number of complaint threads(again, the whole 'convention or community standards' bit). If you want to try and give me some evidence that the WoW population is growing, be my guest.
    And if you'd like to point out some proof that it's declining, don't hesitate to do so. I didn't "just say" that WoW's population has been constantly growing. It didn't begin with 12 million players. It got there through growth. There's simply nothing out there to the contrary worth considering.

"I, on the other hand, have at least pointed out the growing number of complaint threads"

This is an observation. There is no empirical evidence to support or contradict it. My "saying" that WoW's population has been constantly growing is supported by numerous press releases by Blizzard. Your observation is just that, an observation, fueled by your need to find verification for your choice not to play the game.

So, in this case, Blizzard's press releases announcing milestones in WoW's growth would be evidence of the conventional understanding that WoW's population is growing, and the burden of proof lies on you. Pretty easy to understand when your ability to think rationally isn't impeded by being so defensive.

Laughing Skull - EU - almost empty, alliance apparently disappeared...

Quote Originally Posted by ProBubble View Post
    ahhh the sound of a true wwow fanboi... "I know everyone on my server and none have left"..

Tbh I dont really know about your server as much as you dont know about mine.. but i have real id that has more people offline for over 30 days more than people in less than 10 days. I have seen the most active guilds fold and crumble with nly the odd one or two hanging about.. I have seen the ah go from being so packed you could barely see the auctioneers to where theres at most 5-6 people in there (mobile ah has a lot to do with that) but in general less and less people are around on a daily basis.

No one talks about where they go.. Rift didnt even come up til fanbois talk about it as you seem to hate it so much (probably because it is the biggest challenge to your precious atm even then its not that great of a challenge) but probably they are having their break playing other games and waiting for either future patches or other games.

Without a doubt the pops are declining. Whether blizzard see this through the books or not, its a tend that started when the devs got out of control.

Tbh Blizzard are advertising for testers and devs for balance for raids... is this because the ones they had before have walked out due to the constant nerfing of the content they tested and balanced?
    no, because they want high end raiders with no real ties to blizzard to test the content, i really dont understand all this fanboi hate stuff, if i still enjoy the game, and defend my enjoyment of the game, that doesnt make me a fanboi, if you dont enjoy it anymore, quit, and dont sit and talk about how you quit on the forums, it's childish

Proudmoore (US) Horde: alive and well

Signature by Kenz

Quote Originally Posted by Purely View Post
    Bullshit ? why would you play a game that offer no challenges ?

A boss should take at least 1 week of farming hours every single day.

It should require perfect team play to kill a boss. No one should be allowed to fail even once.

A boss SHOULD be so hard that you want to throw your computer out of teh window, hence it will feel extremely rewarding once you finally get a kill.

WoW in it's current state is what I call a "W+ i win button" game. press W, dodge that 1 spell that needs to be dodged, then press your I-win button. Win.

I really don't find it funny anymore. :/
    It would seem you have accomplished almost nothing this teir looking at your character. And I have seen nothing but statements that this is the hardest tier yet from the worlds best guilds.

You're living in some fantasy where the "glory days" were so much harder and "you had to walk up-hill to school both ways" every day. OK grandpa, go grab a blanket and take a nap, you must be tired from all that spear dodging.. lol.
    Last edited by Sprucelee; 2011-04-24 at 06:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Azuremyst-EU Still rockin'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Azuremyst-EU Still rockin'
    Good thing! Tho i'm not sure when i shall return, i'm that epic rogue Sopsop if you've heard of me.

But i doubt i won't be returning for while atleast cus atleast i enjoy rift.