Problem with DBM

I've been having an issue with DBM lately. The game doesn't seem to register the add-on on only one server. I've tested it out on four other servers, and it's functioning correctly there, however it stops working on the one server for all levels. i've re-downloaded it, deleted my cache, deleted all of the DBM files from my interface folder and nothing seems to be working. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-04-24 at 06:58 PM. Reason: bump removed
    If the Burning Legion is such a problem, why not just throw water on them? Then they'll just be a Legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    What is wrong with having a character show up again? Some people are so dumb and will hate on anything blizzard does. Seriously, if you hate it so much that you cant see straight when they show a character a 2nd time, then you should just quit. Also, never read a book. Ever. You will be mad.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just so you know, bumping your own posts doesn't work on these forums.

Did you check in the "Addons" window while looking at your character select screen for that server? You may have accidentally disabled it for that server.

I haven't posted in quite a while so no i didn't know. thanks for the suggestion, i'll try it
    If the Burning Legion is such a problem, why not just throw water on them? Then they'll just be a Legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    What is wrong with having a character show up again? Some people are so dumb and will hate on anything blizzard does. Seriously, if you hate it so much that you cant see straight when they show a character a 2nd time, then you should just quit. Also, never read a book. Ever. You will be mad.