Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fencers View Post
    you guys see this?

http://www.kdbdw.com/bbs/download/15...hmentid=157726

^ predicts the gw2 will be out by thanksgiving in the us. It is an ncsoft projected earnings report.
    nooooooooo

Forget every release date speculation i said, i don't know anymore, im betting on 31st december.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    Forget every release date speculation i said, i don't know anymore, im betting on 31st december.
    It seems odd to make a prediction completely against the information above your post.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    Indeed, ANet haven't hyped the game all that much. Frankly, I wasn't getting hyped about the game until I got into it and played it for myself. Then I was running around flailing going "ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod"
    So when one of the developers said they wanted to be bigger than world of warcraft...how you think that went down?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteRetro View Post
    So when one of the developers said they wanted to be bigger than world of warcraft...how you think that went down?
    Oh look, you're in here now.

Read the article properly. He said that he wants it to be the best MMO out there. He wasn't foaming at the mouth shrieking "WOW MUST DIE!"

Read the article properly. He said that he wants it to be the best MMO out there. He wasn't foaming at the mouth shrieking "WOW MUST DIE!"
    Also worth noting, most popular does not always equal best. Twilight is the most popular vampire movie of the last few years, I should hope that doesn't mean it's the best.

(Note, not saying GW2 will be the best MMO ever made. Just pointing out that popularity =/= how good something is before Infinite replies with that.)

You're what people would call a spin doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

lol oh its pretty obvious what he meant. as if a zoned, skill limited quasi mmo has any chance on taking down a fully persistant, streaming game such as WoW. 5 races? lol wow...what choice...how many has wow got? how many characters can i make? 50 vs 5 unless i buy slots? LOL

lol oh its pretty obvious what he meant. as if a zoned, skill limited quasi mmo has any chance on taking down a fully persistant, streaming game such as WoW. 5 races? lol wow...what choice...how many has wow got? how many characters can i make? 50 vs 5 unless i buy slots? LOL
    Hahahaha, oh god. Trying too hard.

Deleted
    yes, races are the things that make the game..

Then why exactly are you here?

Deleted
    And you wonder why people are so hostile towards you.

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    Hahahaha, oh god. Trying too hard.
    i know right, truth hurts. i mean, you cant dispute what i said because its true. 5 character slots? shouldnt even be an issue.

Take your level 85 in WoW and tell me just exactly how much there is to do in it. And tell me how often you play without hitting a loading screen (especially in the level 80-85 content)? Take your time, I'm waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Myem View Post
    Then why exactly are you here?
    Same reason he's been here for his 3 closed threads in this subforum. To have civilized conversations backed with facts and truth, obviously.

i know right, truth hurts. i mean, you cant dispute what i said because its true. 5 character slots? shouldnt even be an issue.
    15$/month to access those 50 slots, which most players might use 10 of (yes, I know some use more, but the vast majority don't)?

Your're right, it's not an issue. 5 slots, 5 races, 5 major stories.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Same reason he's been here for his 3 closed threads in this subforum. To have civilized conversations backed with facts and truth, obviously.
    Dammit, you made me spew juice all over my keyboard!

No, it really doesn't, lol. And it's not an issue. If it really matters that much to you, then you can just buy more slots with a pretty small amount of gold, but most people that I know of really don't care. 5 races, 5 slots. I'm going to stop responding to you though, since it's pretty obvious why you're here. Have an great one.

I know I'm at least as guilty of it as anyone, but we're just feeding him you know *Holds up sign that says "DNF__"*