Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Ahh banhammer. Nice to see the 0 tolerance even in these tests.
    Hope y'all enjoyed stressy testy...I slept instead...... >.>
    Did you dream of GW2?

Quote Originally Posted by Kallanna View Post
    Did you dream of GW2?
    No...I dreamed that I worked for my mean ex boss again.
    Not so much fun lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    ANNOUCEMENT:

So very glowy.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

We sure did, we hid on a hill during the final event.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    So very glowy.
    I got the N and the L confused. I kept thinking 'what the hell is a folt?' ahaha

No...I dreamed that I worked for my mean ex boss again.
    Not so much fun lol.
    Oh no! Stress test was fun though!

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the N and the L confused. I kept thinking 'what the hell is a folt?' ahaha
    What? But L and I are the ones that are easy to mix up.

Though it's even easier to mix up C/K/Q or G/J (depending on whether or not you use my suggestion).
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Oh no! Stress test was fun though!
    Great
    If it hadn't of started at 1am and finished at 5am (later 6) then I'd have been all over it lol.
    Still.......one step closer to release!
    And ofc tomorrow is the infamous t-shirt day. I foresee some kind of announcement! I Foresee!

Deleted
    What? But L and I are the ones that are easy to mix up.

Though it's even easier to mix up C/K/Q or G/J (depending on whether or not you use my suggestion).
    I don't know, I'm just tired and it confused me a lot. SO CONFUSING!
    I also suck at doing this deciphering thing, I had to get pen and paper and write it down.

Great
    If it hadn't of started at 1am and finished at 5am (later 6) then I'd have been all over it lol.
    And ofc tomorrow is the infamous t-shirt day. I foresee some kind of announcement! I Foresee!
    Aww, yeah if that's the time there would be no point in waking up for it.
    And I don't know, I'm keeping my expectations down. According to gamestop the game should've been released this week.

And now that Squirrel woke up... I'll leave. There's Dirty Jobs on TV, I need to wind down and go to sleep! G'night guys.

I hope everyone likes the font. If you guys want anything changed or added, let me know. Remember, if you download it, use all caps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker87 View Post
    I hope everyone likes the font. If you guys want anything changed or added, let me know. Remember, if you download it, use all caps.
    What did you use to make it? I was going to try and make my own version of New Krytan, but it seems like too much trouble

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, as I still have that thread open in my browser, I wanted to share this post from it:

i wish LOL players will come over here, just to be banned 24/7, lol community tends to be Really bad, 1% of people playing there , are actually friendly people

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    What did you use to make it? I was going to try and make my own version of New Krytan, but it seems like too much trouble
    I used a program called Corel X5. I use it at work and didn't know I could do this until today lol.

Oh, as I still have that thread open in my browser, I wanted to share this post from it:
    Defense of the Ancients 2.

A more wretched place has not been seen since 4chan's /b/ circa 2004.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually have very little interest in DotA 2. Not only am I already plenty invested in LoL and thoroughly enjoy it (despite it's HORRIBLE community - I've found disabling /all helps with that some), but from what I've seen DotA 2 is... well, literally, DotA 2. Uses all the same old champions and items and icons with very little changes to the mechanics, if any.

So I don't see much point in playing it over LoL, or even over the original. The only reason that I can see would be if you still like the old DotA, but have realized that nobody plays it anymore since it's still stuck in the WC3 engine and WC3 battle.net.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great
    I hope we hear something. The game is going so much smoother than any other MMO-Beta I've touched in a long time.

Also, those posts from ArenaNet against that moron troll made me giggle.

I wish I got to see the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Grugmuc View Post
    I hope we hear something. The game is going so much smoother than any other MMO-Beta I've touched in a long time.

Also, those posts from ArenaNet against that moron troll made me giggle.
    Maybe not tomorrow (well, it's actually today for me now lol) but I expect an announcement fairly soon.

I think it's important to remember that the BWEs are not the latest build, like, at all. It's supposed to be a month old or something. So we're closer than many of the issues we've seen would suggest, in some ways anyway. There's ofc still a ways to go...otherwise they wouldn't have us finding problems.
    Anyway. Gief announcement of some form! /begz.

Gosh I'm so jealous of you all for today, I didn't realize the Beta Key I had gotten only lasted for that one Beta weekend. I'll have to try to pre purchase this Friday.

Mhh, those guys must've gone really overboard, In sPvP I personally used the words: idiot/idiotic, moron/moronic, retard/retarded, noob (which wasn't really an insult just a question wether they were new, although I should've used newb but people don't know the difference anyways so meh)

And I was in the clear, ofcourse usually it wasn't adressed to specific people more like, "why won't these retards help me destroy the treb "

Better sleep up to avoid crankyness next BWE/in game when I'm doing sPvP

great lulz were had by everyone involved