Being away for the weekend and having only started the download this afternoon I am sad to see it only at 19%... come oooooooooonn!!!
    Vi veri veniversum vivus vici - By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Deleted
    i am so glad i got the early start, on weds im moving house and going to be without internet for a few days what ever will i do.

---------- Post added 2012-08-26 at 05:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    WvWvW will give you frame rate issues, that's a given honestly.

And yeah, it really is. I have a few screenshots, and at min. settings the game literally looks like an old crappy PS2 game.

yeah its really bad, but it fixed the framerate issue for me :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    I can't find the last goddamn POI in Kessex Hills...
    Go into the cave with the truffles/pigs from the lake side entrance and go left instead of right.

I still rarely get split second screen flickering while running around. Seems to be when I look at something just the right (wrong?) way in the enviroment. Happened on my Nvidia cards in the betas and stress tests, and my current AMD one, regardless of driver versions for either. Pretty much my only complaint so far.

Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    I still rarely get split second screen flickering while running around. Seems to be when I look at something just the right (wrong?) way in the enviroment. Happened on my Nvidia cards in the betas and stress tests, and my current AMD one, regardless of driver versions for either. Pretty much my only complaint so far.
    Those are coding errors, gaps in the models. Usually will only see them standing in a certain spot with the camera at a certain angle. Keep putting in bug reports.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

so i bought the Psychical pre purchase edition of Guild wars 2 some month ago and registered with the code that was given then.
    but at fridays before i got the packaged with another serial code. do i have to use it? since i did get my Digital ingame stuff. if so where am I going to put it?

Anyone know how to get to this Point of Intrest in Inquest Outer Complex?

http://i.imgur.com/nHBc9.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Aluano View Post

Just clicken on that picture, then tried to click M so i could close map..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    Just clicken on that picture, then tried to click M so i could close map..
    I tried to drag the map....

It looks to me like there might be a cave outside the Inquest place.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-26 at 09:33 PM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

People seem to get very angry whenever I mention something about WoW. It's like they have a personal vendetta against the game. Too funny.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    is there a way i can create more than 4 characters? i want to try out all the professions, but i dont want to delete my characters i have already, im an altaholic
    As far as I know, you can make 5 toons per account, not 4 (Unless they changed that when I wasn't looking) To unlock more, I think each slot costs 500 gems, but don't quote me on that, costs are not final and I heard that number a long long long time ago. Those gems can be bought with real money, or with in-game gold.

---------- Post added 2012-08-26 at 05:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    o_O

Harsh, but I guess it works. Way too many mean players out there, either they are kept in check, or the game will feel terrible due to a bad community.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    LMAO

sorry just had to get that out

Anet are pretty great about managing the community. Can't wave that $15/monthly entitlement around either.

There is a portal somewhere in a completely different place, I think on the western edge of the map that takes you there.
    I'll try to to find it on my map and edit this post if I'm succesful.

Found it
    http://i.imgur.com/EflHf.jpg
    Last edited by Enkidulgaa; 2012-08-26 at 10:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by icylock View Post
    Gamon spends more time of his knees and back than haris pilton...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mif View Post
    ahahahahahahahahaah

Far far west there is a portal that takes you there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    People seem to get very angry whenever I mention something about WoW. It's like they have a personal vendetta against the game. Too funny.
    why are you mentioning WoW anyway
    just play the goddamn game

Deleted
    I started leveling my weaponsmith profession earlier and it feels so grind intensive even in the early levels, iv spent about 4 hours just leveling it upto 30. Was this their plan to make them a grind? I can't imagine what the mats are going to be for the high level items.
    Last edited by mmoceeceb76e25; 2012-08-26 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    I started leveling my weaponsmith profession earlier and it feels so grind intensive even in the early levels, iv spent about 4 hours just leveling it upto 30. Was this their plan to make them a grind? I can't imagine what the mats are going to be for the high level items.
    Discovery gives you about 3 points everytime. 2 components + insignia or w/e the thing is called that gives the item the stats
    Do this to discover new items instead of crafting the same thing multiple times. In fact, never EVER craft more of the same item except if you want to sell it or something
    Quote Originally Posted by icylock View Post
    Gamon spends more time of his knees and back than haris pilton...